Part 25

Chuck- Welcome, everybody, to the Absolute Dance International Championship, right here in vibrant and beautiful Miami, Florida. I am your host, Chuck Anderson. I'm really excited to introduce to you my co-host. She's a dance expert. She's a star of stage and screen. She's a busy gal, but she's taking time to join us here! Ashley Leggat. Welcome.

Ashley-Thank you, Chuck. I would not miss it. Those of you who know me, know dance is my biggest passion. And to be here, watching the best of the best take the stage could not be more exciting for me.

Chuck- And Ashley, our first team up from Jamaica, Kingston Dance Central.

Riley: Today is finally here. The first day of Internationals. It's just... It's so crazy.

Destiny: There's kind of an opening ceremony so we can see all the teams and where everybody's from.

Giselle: This is Internationals. It's almost kind of weird. I see so many team jackets and different languages. It's crazy.

James: It's really fantastic, because we really get to see who our competition is.

Amanda:What makes Sweden so great is they're such good friends, even outside of the studio. They're just like The Next Step. They have that connection like we do.

Destiny: I remember going up against Sweden and it wasnt easy

Ella: Today's going to be rough, because later on, me and Destiny are both competing against each other for Miss Internationals Soloist. Im kind of nervous becuase she is Miss Internationals but Im still really confident

Chuck- And now The Next Step hits the stage for the first time ever at Internationals.

James: It's pretty crazy, walking across that stage, because the theatre is huge and of course it's Internationals, so it's all sold out. There's just so many people.

Chuck- Here is the team that is really wowing the dance community, especially here in Miami. Very popular.

Ashley- If they can hold it together, who knows? They might be able to bring it all the way.

Eldon: I'm already nervous. And I have to compete for Mr Internationals Soloist against the best dancers I've ever seen. Internationals is going to be a lot harder than I thought.

-

Chuck- Please put your hands together for the male soloist from The Next Step, Eldon!

The whole team are on the wings watching Eldons solo and its amazing

Eldon: As I'm dancing, I just feel very different. Usually the stuff I do is just like...do a corkscrew and a B-twist and then hit some beats. This dance is a lot more emotional than the past things I've done. And Thalia is like the driving force of my emotions.

Thalia:I definitely feel like Eldon's dancing for me and it just makes me like him so much more.

Ashley- He's incorporating elements of gymnastics, elements of ballet... There's so much technique in this routine. And his jumps! Wow!