Part 6

Destiny: It's the second day of the head-to-head competition. The first day was really rough. We lost a few members of The Next Step and I really hope that we don't lose any more today.

Lucien: If I can get seven of my Elite dancers on this Internationals team, not only do I control the team, but I take over Kate's studio.

Kate: As it stands right now, The Next Step is leading Elite four to three with only five more dance battles to go.

"Come on, Tina. Yeah, girl." Lucien yelled

Giselle: Mackenzie is battling Tina Both are from Elite. We're getting a new face on the Internationals team. Hopefully, it's the lesser of two evils.

Destiny: I really dont like Tina. So secretly Im rooting for Mackenzie

Kate: Tina is so focused. You can tell there's nothing else on her mind aside from this solo in this competition right at this very moment.

Amanda: I know how political she is, how ambitious she is.

Cierra: And I know that she's got her eye on becoming dance captain one day.

Tina: The fact that I have to go up against another Elite member is killing me but I have no choice. This is the Internationals team and I'll do anything to get on it.

Amanda: It is hard to decide between Tina and Mackenzie. I knew them at Elite and I know they're both great dancers. But I just feel like Tina did better in her solo.

"OK. Who do you guys think it should be?" Kate asked and most of us pointed at Tina

"Looks like it's you, Tina. Congratulations.".

Kate: Tinas wins, which means we're tied up 4-4. Which means it puts Lucien one step closer to owning The Next Step. Next up, it's Jen versus Chloe. If Chloe can beat Jen, then that will put us ahead of Lucien again.

Lucien: We've been neck-and-neck this entire competition. Now's the time for Jen to take the lead once and for all.

Thalia: I know Chloe is a phenomenal dancer, but Elite dancers are killer. I'm so nervous right now.

Chloe: I'm not even really paying attention to what's going on. A-Troupe means everything to me. I don't know what I'm going to do if I don't make the team.

"Yeah! Good girl, Jen!" Lucien yelled after her soli

Eldon: We don't want to lose Chloe. She's helped us win regionals and nationals. I don't want to see her go. I want her on that team.

Chloe: Once I start dancing, something just takes over and I'm doing really well. I'm really happy with how I'm dancing.

Riley: Chloe is absolutely incredible. I'm actually really impressed with how strong she is in the solo. I've never seen her dance like this before.

After her solo we all voted for Chloe

Giselle: Chloe is definitely the winner of this competition. I am happy to vote for her.