Part 33

Chuck- It's the last day of the Nationals competition and we have the final dance-off between The Next Step and Life of Dance coming up. You know, this whole competition is about that big kahuna, the National title, but we've got some small hardware to give out for all the categories we've seen so far. So, let's have another round of applause for our male soloists.

Trey- You know, Chuck, winning the top award in your category is so important for these dancers. And it's fantastic to see them get the recognition they deserve.

Destiny: The awards ceremony is basically just when they award the top three dances of each category.

Riley: So, they have. Mr National Soloist, Miss National Soloist, Best Duet and Best Small Group. The Nationals Awards are based on individual scores. So even if you didn't win your round you may have scored high enough to take home a trophy.

Chuck- All right, we are on to our Miss Nationals Soloist award. And so, the three female soloists with the highest scores in the competition are... Lexi from L.O.D.

Trey- She is such an exquisite technical dancer, Chuck, like all of the ladies in this group.

Chuck- Destiny from The Next Step who is also Miss Internationals Soloist.

Trey- It would be quite remarkable to see her win here too

Chuck- Amanda from Elite Dance Academy was eliminated by Destiny in the fourth round, but her score was still high enough to get her into the top three, Tre.

"And in third place is... Amanda from Elite Dance Academy." The jugde said then Amanda smiled and got a thrid place trophy

Amanda: I'm really happy that I got third place. I mean, last year I got fifth. So, even though I lost to Destiny, I'm still improving.

"I heard Emily's injury is pretty bad. Looks like you guys are running out of time." The LOD soloist said to me

"Thats not something your going to care about when you get second place" I said to her

"And in second place, Miss National Soloist goes to... Lexi from Life of Dance." the jugde said then I gave Lexi a fake smile

Riley: I'm so excited, because that means that Destiny won first, which also means that she is Miss National Soloist and Miss Internationals Soloist

"Destiny, how's Emily's injury, anyway?" Amanda said as Lexi went to get her trophy

"Why do you even care?" I said to her

"And our Miss National Soloist Award is Destiny from The Next Step." The jugde said and I went to get my trophy and held it up

Chuck- This is the first time we have a Internationals winner get an award ever.

Trey- Yes, Destiny. You better work, girl. Good going.

"Can I ask our small groups to take the stage? Cos we are about to give away the National Small Group awards."

Destiny: I went to go get Eldon and Hunter but I have no idea where the boys are.