Part 22

Kate:Right now we're rehearsing our Regionals routine. Destiny has recently just taken Daniel's solo spot so she's just going through her choreography and we're just rehearsing as a team.

West: In the routine, we're supposed to be fighting and now that Daniel's not here, I'm kind of fighting with myself. It's really awkward and I'm just kind of... fighting with air. It's really weird dancing without Daniel.

Chloe: Now that he's not here, the routine is really different, but you can't go to Regionals if you don't have elevan dancers.

"Sorry guys, can I try that again? Just messed up a little." I said becuase I landed badly

"Uh, yeah, sure, Destiny but let's take a five, OK?" Kate said realising that I was stressed

"I can do it again." I argued

"No, it's OK, we'll do it afterwards. Everyone take five."

Destiny: Um, when Kate calls a break, I knew she only called a break cos I screwed up the solo. Which just kind of makes me angry because I can get it, I just want to try it again.

"Right, sorry guys." I said then going to the chairs

Riley: We still are missing one dancer. Right, now, I have no clue if this routine is going to win Regionals.

Michelle: You know, as dance captain, I have to do what's best for the team.

"Look, I know this is going to sound crazy and I can't believe I'm saying this, but... we need to try and get Emily to come back." Michelle said

Destiny: Is she crazy?

Michelle: With having Emily on the team, that's our only shot at winning Regionals.

"What?"

"No offence, Michelle, but how do we manage to do that?" West said

"Yeah, Emily is so stubborn, there's no way she's coming back." Riley said

Riley: Michelle's suggestion to get Emily back I think is really crazy, just because of all the things we kind of put Emily through. The same person that she lost her captaincy to is trying to get her back? I don't know if that's going to fly with Emily.

Destiny: We all hurt her really badly. I don't think there's any chance of Emily ever coming back.

"This is her home. We're her family. I know we can do this. We can get Emily to come back. And you guys are just giving up on the idea." Michelle said

"I think it's a great idea that we go and try and get Emily back." I said defending her

Giselle: She's one of my best friends and that means I would get to dance with her again.

Michelle: We're a team. If we all come as one, maybe she'll see that we're serious and we really want her back.

"Are you guys into this?" I asked the team

"Yeah."