Part 29

Huter and I were in the change rooms with Eldon waiting for it to be his turn. Hunter told him that it was so we went backstage

Daniel: I put so much at stake quitting The Next Step and moving to Superstar and they're all here watching and judging me, along with thousands of people watching. So, I'm definitely feeling the pressure at this point. I've got a lot to prove with this solo, so Chris and I worked really hard to bring something new to my dancing. The Next Step is going to be expecting my softer, balletic, contemporary style, but we're bringing something totally new.

James: It's like a whole new style for him. It's harder. It's more intense.

Giselle: Daniel is probably one of the most amazing male dancers I've ever seen in my life. And he really stepped his game up.

Then next went Eldons solo

Eldon: Without realising it, the storyline of my solo is kind of like the storyline I had at The Next Step. Everything was good at the beginning. It was nice and smooth and then things just started happening. I lost all of my confidence. I lost Michelle, I lost my solo, but I still kept with it. I built a relationship with Michelle. I'm finally good friends with Hunter. I'm finally feeling like I'm meant to be at The Next Step.

Michelle: Eldon is pulling off all of his best tricks. He's doing great.

Emily: He's an amazing dancer. And you know what? I'm glad I can watch a friend dance now, too.

Daniel: Watching Eldon dance is actually a bit of a reality check. I was probably a little overly confident, um, during my solo and I'm hoping that that's not going be my downfall.

Eldon: I danced the best I've ever danced in my life. So, whatever happens, I'm happy.

After Eldon finished his dance Daniel joined hin on the stage

Eldon: Waiting to hear if I've won is the most stressful thing. Everything's been banking on this moment and I'm really anxious to hear the judgment.

"The judges have tabulated the scores and the team moving on to the second round is..."

Emily: I want this not only for us, but also for him. He deserves it.

"The Next Step!" The jugde said then our whole team started chanting

Daniel: I worked so hard to be perfect. And I'm not. And I just don't know how to deal with that.

Riley: It's so incredible to know that we're one step closer to getting that Nationals title.

Kate: It's the momentum of the win. The other dancers get excited and they get inspired, and next thing you know they're going to take all the rounds.

Michelle: I can't wait to see the boy's small group. It's going to be good.

James: Luther Brown's choreography. We got to do this.

-

Destiny: West told me to meet him in the lobby of Nationals and I dont really know what he wants to do

"West. Its like 12am. What do you have to tell me?" I asked West

"Destiny. These past few days have been crazy. Amanda betraying us, making a new small group dance and Michelle coming back but you by my side made it ten times easier" West told me as I stood there no expression on my face

"Um. Where are you going with this?" I asked West

"I still really like you" He said then I stood there not knowing what to do

"Umm" I said scratching the back of my neck then leaving

Destiny: I still really like him to but Im in a happy spot in my life right now with West. I dont know what to say

"Destiny" West called out but I didnt turn around

West: I thought that she would answer me but she isnt saying anything. Then she leaves if she doesnt like me back she shouldve just told me