/3/

A/N: hey thank you guys for the support so far. You don't understand how much it motivates me to write more when yall vote and comment and all that jazz. So thanks again and don't forget to show this chapter and all the other chapters some love by voting and commenting stuff. Thanks again!!!! Now please enjoy.

Nash's POV

I see Cameron coming down the stairs and let me tell you, he looked better in person than in my dreams. His hair was perfect, his eyes were beautiful, and his jaw line was so sharp, it could cut a tree down.

I was brought out my my daze when I heard Mr. Anderson.

"Did you hear me Nash?" He asked

"Uh....n-no sir. Sorry I kinda dozed off." I say and I notice Cameron chuckling.

"I said this is Cameron. He's gonna be the one who's gonna show you who's who and what's what. Okay?" Mr. Anderson stated.

I nodded and looked at Cameron. "Are you ready?" He asked me. I nodded and started to walk with him. My dad went off with Mr. Anderson to God knows where.

"I'm Nash." I say trying to make small talk.

"As you already know, I'm Cameron."

"So, what's your super power?" I asked

"I have super strength." He says

"Oh that's cool. I have telekinesis."

"Wow!!! Can you show me?" He asked spinning on his heels now facing me.

"Sorry, I can't. It seems to only work with my emotions or whatever." I explain. He nods understanding what I mean and turns around and continue walking. "But, I'm suppose to learn how to control it in this camp. Maybe I could show you then." I say

He turns his head and give a smile and nod. His smile make me feel some type of way *wink wink nudge nudge*

We came across this room that was playing music with people singing. It sounded angelic, so of course I had to see who they were.

"You make it look like it magic, mhmm. Cause I see nobody nobody, but you-u-u. I'm never confused. Hey ay." This boy with thick eyebrows and tan skin sang.

Oh can he sing. While he was singing a blond pale boy was playing his keyboard along with bushybrow. They were looking at each other in the eyes and smiling. They looked so cute. That is relationship goals.

"Wow that was beautiful." I say to them. They turned their head facing me and giving me a small smile.

"Thanks. I'm Jack, Jack Gilinsky." The bushybrow one I came to know as Jack says. "And I'm Jack Johnson." The pale one says.

"Nice to meet both of you my name is Nash." I say putting my hand out to shake their hands. They gladly accepted it and shook my hand.

"Nash, where did you go?" I hear from behind me. It was Cameron. Oh crap! I forgot about him and our tour.

"In here!" I yell to him

He stops by the room we were in and sees me. "C'mon we have to finish our tour. Oh, hey Jacks." He said while dragging me out of the room.

"Don't worry we'll catch up with you later at dinner." Gilinsky told me.

I nod and started to walk with Cameron. It was no joke he was strong. He was barely gripping me and he dragged my fat ass for the last five minutes with a finger.

We came across this area where I guess everybody hangout at. "This is called the common area. This is where people chill when they're not training." Cameron explains. I just nod in understatement.