/12/

A/N: Hey guys thank you for 1k reads on this book. For some reason I'm genuinely happy and shocked that this book got that many reads. Tbh, I didn't think anyone would read this and I was really close to stopping this book and deleting it. Ok I'm getting mushy so imma stop lol anyways please read all the way to the end for a very important QOTD.

Nash's POV

All I heard was "The answer to your question is......no. I'm not in love with you." After that my mind went blank.

I met this kid days ago, I don't see why him saying 'no' hurt so badly. I thought I was ready for the answer, but I wasn't. In all honesty I was really hoping he did love me or at least had some kind of feeling for me.

I didn't let Cameron finish what he was saying and I stormed off. Before I got anywhere he held on to my shirt. I tried budging but it was no use.

"Nash, please listen to me." Cameron was pleading.

Wiping a tear from my eye I shook my head and sent him flying. I couldn't think straight so everything around me starting flying.

I didn't want to cause anymore damage, so I went up for some fresh air exiting the camp through its main entrance.

When I reached outside I let out a loud and obnoxious scream.

"Why am I so stupid? Why am I so stupid?" I kept asking over an over.

"Sir are you ok?" A man asked me. He looked like he was just on a camping trip because he had on a camping backpack with a fishing rod.

"Uh, yeah. Sorry if I bothered you on your trip." I say sniffing trying to recollect myself.

"No it's ok. I was actually looking for you." He said. Before I could process what he said I was shot with something and seconds later I passed out.

**Cameron POV**

When Nash sent me flying he stormed off to God knows where. I thought I should just give him some time to think.

I felt bad for him. When I told him I didn't love him, his eyes changed from those beautiful blue eyes to grey cloudy eyes. They showed how hurt he was by my words.

He didn't let me finish my explaining myself before throwing a tantrum. I was going to tell him that I like like him. Love is a strong word so I didn't want to throw it at him and not mean it for sure.

Yes I see him in my future. It's us in our house somewhere in Texas with our 3 kids running on our farm playing with the horses. I wanted to let this feeling grow from 'like like' to 'love'.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

I was walking to the common area until Matthew stopped me.

"Hey, have you seen Nash? I haven't seen him all day." Matt asks as he walks with me.

"Uh, no. He kinda stormed off somewhere after our little argument." I explained.

"What happened? Are you okay? Is Nash okay?" Matt asked

"I'm okay. Nash on the other hand, I'm not so sure. He was crying and he threw me to the wall and just left."

"Well let's hope he's not outside. I heard rumors that the government has been camping up there waiting for us to come out." Matt explains.

Then all of the sudden we heard gun shots being fired at the entrance of our camp. Matt and I ran toward the shooting to see what was going on.

When we arrive to the scene, we see the men in black suits. They start taking shots at people in every direction. It was weird though.