/6/

Nash POV

Last night I didn't sleep. As much as I tried I couldn't. I was too busy thinking about today's fight and how I may or may not be beat.

Matt is laying behind me with an arm around my waist. I let him stay in bed because......well, he's too damn cute to kick out. Matt started to stir in his sleep and then his eyes slowly opened.

"Good morning babe." He said. His morning voice is so sexy. It's orgasmic.(A/N: omg I think I took it a little too far. #sorrynotsorry ok back to the story)

"Hey." I reply smiling. We were facing each other looking into each other's eyes. His light brown eyes could turn me on. Okay it started to get weird to me because I could feel my morning wood starting to show.

"Oh, happy aren't we?" Matt told me. I think I may have poked his thigh. I started to blush, so I turned away.

"Aw, babe! It's okay to have morning wood. It's completely natural." He told me wrapping his arms around my waist. I could feel his hand creeping it's way down to my big problem (A/N: 😜)

"Here let me help you." Matt whispered in my ear with a deep sexy voice.

He slowly stroked my member. He was also kissing my shoulder and whispering sexy things in my ear. As much as I want this, I couldn't so I shot up and went to the other bed.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Matt asked

"I need to focus on the fight today. I can't be all hot and bothered when we fight, but after the fight we'll talk." I told him. Hey, if I could get both Cameron and Matt, I'm going to take it. No questions asked.

I should make them fight over me. That would be really cool. Wait, I sound like a bitch right now. I need to calm my hormones and not think about sex with either one of these sexy beasts.

"What time is it?" I ask

Matt checked his watch and said "9:22 am."

Okay I have some time to think about what I'm going to do.

"Okay Matt, let's talk strategy." I told him seriously.

"My strategy is just to wing it." He told me. What? Is this guy serious?

I'm about to fight maybe one of the best fighters and he tells me to wing it.

"Don't worry, he won't hurt you........that bad."

"I don't want to get hurt at all!" I say almost yelling. Then there was a knock on our door. I walked out to see who it was,but no one was there.

I looked around to see if anyone was there, but all I found was a note taped to the door. I walked in reading it.

"What does it say?" Matt asked

"Meet me in the main stadium for practice. Xoxo Carter." I read. "What's the main stadium?" I asked

"That's where all the major event happen as far as fighting. I guess he somehow booked it for you guys to fight." Matt explains

Man, Carter is serious about this fight. I was worried.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Matt and I started to walk to the cafeteria to grab some breakfast. I sat down at the table and saw everybody there talking and eating.

I see Shawn reading while he was eating a blueberry muffin. I got up and sat besides him.

"Whatcha reading?"

"Harry Potter and the deathly Hollows. Sh! It's getting good!" He says taking another bite of his muffin. Okay then, I should leave him alone.

I see Jack and Jack across the table and Johnson has his keyboard and he's playing it along with Gilinsky singing.