/7/

A/N real quick: so I thought about Matt's power and how he summons them. If you guys don't know how they look, I will put pictures of them on top or wherever lol. So you guys won't have troubles imagining them and I will go back to previous chapters to post the pictures also. So yeah enjoy!

Nash's POV

Cameron and Carter were carried to the infirmary while Matt and I were celebrating with the rest of the gang.

We went to the common area and talked about the match.

"Wow Matt you were amazing!" I tell him.

"I am pretty great aren't I?" He says jokingly

"You're spirits are just incredible. Can I see which one I am?" Johnson asked

"Yeah sure, what's your sign?" Matt asked.

"Aries!" He said enthusiastically sounding like a kindergartener.

"Okay everybody step back. This one is shy." Matt says "OPEN! Gate of the ram, Aries!"

Then a girl with pink hair, ram horns and a wool dress came out. She looked very timid.

"H-h-how can I help today?" She asked

"C'mon Aries try to loosen up, we all friends here so don't be so shy." Matt yells her.

"Wow! That's really cool!" I hear Johnson yelling out.

"Can you show what you can do Aries?" Matt asked

She nodded and suddenly a cloud of wool came out. She shot it everywhere around the common area. It was nice and soft. I could just fall asleep on it.

"S-s-sorry I didn't mean to over do it." She says

"It's okay. You didn't hurt anybody and and they seem to enjoy it." Matt says pointing out to everyone laying on her cloud of wool.

"I'm glad that everybody is happy." She says.

"Thanks Aries!" Matt says while she disappears.

Then everybody came barging at Matt asking to summon their zodiacs.

"Guys! Calm down! I can't just summon them. They aren't pets or toys." Matt explains and suddenly he had this look on his face like he forgot something.

"Wait, i do have a spirit!" He says. "OPEN! Gate of the Canis Minor, Nikora" he yells swinging a silver key this time.

Then a white snowman thing came out. He looked like jello and was all wobbly.

"Hey Plue! Long time buddy." Matt says picking him up. "Guys please meet Plue. He is a pet. Isn't he cute."

"Plu plu" was the white thing said.

Everybody seems to be memorized by his cuteness but I didn't see it.

"Hey guys, let's go swimming!" I suggested.

Everybody looked at me with a confused face. "There's no pool here." Gilinsky said.

"Well my dad said there's a waterfall thing around here, so we could go to that." I explain

"That means we have to go outside. Ew! Nature!" Shawn exclaimed

"C'mon it's gonna be fun and plus, we need some fresh air anyways." I say

Eventually everybody gave in and said yeah. We ran for our rooms to go get dressed in our swimming trunks and suddenly I ran into something hard. I need to really look where I'm going.

I look to see who I ran into and it's Cameron.

"What's the rush?" He asked

I wanted to be friends with Cameron so I invited him to go with is, but he would only go if Carter could go. I wasn't so sure at first, but I thought why not? I'll be friends with him too.