/31/

Nash's POV

I've been searching for what feels like hours to find my childhood friend. He couldn't have gone far.

Could he? I only took my eyes off of him for a couple of minutes. I don't understand how he's gone or where he went.

"C'mon. We could get a search party or something to find him." Cameron suggested.

I nod putting my head down in defeat and as we are walking towards the street I see two plastic cups sitting on the sand.

These were the cups that were on his hands. I picked them up and held on to them. Maybe Gilinsky could get a pack of wolves to find it our something.

As we walk to the street I realize that Cameron car isn't there.

"What happened to your car?" I asked

"Well, I kinda threw it at the water chick." He chuckles then the memory of the retched sea witch floods my mind. I forgot how a car was thrown at her to help me escape.

"Well we can use my car." Matt said walking to the drivers seat.

The car ride was quiet. Cameron was asleep, Matt was focused on the road and I was focused on finding my childhood friend.

My mind came up with hundreds to thousands of scenarios on what happened to Aaron and what's happening now.

From things like, Aaron being dragged into the ocean without me knowing to him being experimented on by the government.

I was genuinely scared for the life of my friend. At moments like these I feel so useless. Like there's nothing I can do to help. I wasn't there to protect him so I guess it's my fault that he was taken away.

As the moon shines bright in the sky we arrive at the park. I look out the window and see our group of friends sitting on benches ad chatting.

We got out of the car and approach our friends.

"Hey guys." I said quietly giving them a lazy wave.

"Hey Nash, what's wrong?" Mahogany asked pulling me down to the bench to take a seat.

"Did Cameron fuck up your date? Damn it Cameron, I told you the pier was a bad idea." Shawn butts in.

"Calm your tits man, something else happened and if anything I think our date went amazing." Cameron said in a defensive tone.

I chuckle a little at his defense. "No guys the date was perfect." I said and I hear a "hmf" from Cameron. (Idk that little noise you make from your nose when you know you're right lol)

"It's just that-" I stop thinking about how I was gonna explain this. "It's a long story." I sigh out.

"We got time. Tell us everything." Taylor said as they form a circle around me.

I begin my story with Cameron and I going to the pier and how we saw Aaron on the way out and how he just got his powers to the fight ect.

When I finished my story, everybody's face was in awe and a hint of confusion.

"Wait, so who attacked you?" Sam asked.

"Some girl name Andrea. Black hair, light brown eyes I think and she could use water as a weapon." I explain. He nods and look at the ground.

"Hey Gilinsky? Can you help me find my friend?" I ask knowing he could help.

"Wait! I want to help!" Sam cuts in.

I nod and run to Matt's car to grab the plastic cups that I found.

"Can you find a certain scent and trace it?" I ask hoping he can.

He nods and turn into an actual bloodhound. He takes a big whiff of the cups and sniff around. Seconds later he points the way to lead us.

"Okay guys, who's ready for an adventure?" Cameron asked looking around.

Author's Note: Heh guys. I want to say something serious.......this book is gonna end soon. I'm running out of ideas and it's probably getting stupid.

But on another note, I'm gonna write a Magcon one shot book. I'm gonna write a bunch of ideas I get and I guess which ever one gets the best feedback, I could turn into an actual book. I'm still debating if I want to put smut in there. Idk. I'll be posting that book when this book ends.

QOTD: What's your thoughts on Lana Del Rey?

I think she's bae af!😍

Anyways until next time PEACE OUT MY PANDANINJAS✌️