Little Rant

Okay, I'm not sure if yall know what's going on on Twitter with Carter and Maggie, but it's not okay!

Yeah Carter fucked up, but who hasn't? He tweeted that he was thinking about killing himself.

Suicide is not okay! All this hate he gets, he doesn't deserve it. Yeah, he showed a 16 year old his penis, but why can't we get over that?

They broke up, they fought, he called her names and she's in the hospital. Idk why she is but i hope it's not related to Carter.

Point is, please if you're giving him hate on Twitter or whatever, please lay off.

Suicide is nothing to be joking about? Would yall act the same if it was Cameron or Nash?

Let's just let it blow over and forget about it. I'm pretty sure everybody probably forgot Nash smoking.

I know yall are probably gonna defend yourself and talk about Carter and how he fucked up. I get that he messed up, but please lay off of the hate. Hate drives this world downwards and nothing get resolved from hate. So again lay off!

Sorry I'm getting all defensive with this, I actually lost a close friend to suicide and I wasn't there to help because he was so quiet, I thought he was ok cause that's how he was.

I don't want to get into detail with that story, but please lay off of the hate. If he's talking about committing suicide, then it's serious.

I hope you guys understand and listen to me. I know not all of you guys are against him, but if you are, please listen to me.

Silly things that happened in the pass isn't something yall should get hung up on.

Sorry for this rant, I thought I should get that off of my chest.

Hope you guys don't hate me for defending him, but I thought you guys should know what's going on and how hate effect all of us.