/5/

**SMUT WARNING**

Cameron's POV

Nash and Carter left with Mr. Anderson about five minutes ago and I'm kinda worried. When Mr. Anderson gets angry it's never pretty.

Mahogany and I are sitting at the table with everybody. They were all murmuring amongst themselves while me and Mahogany are talking.

"So babe, what do you think about the newbie?" I asked

"I don't know. He looks strong for someone who doesn't know how to control their power. He's also really cute."

No one knows but I'm bi and when Mahogany said something about Nash's appearance it got me thinking. If I'm being honest with myself, I didn't really like Mahogany like that.

You could say she was my test subject. I couldn't bring myself to break up with her cause I'm not that kind of guy to break hearts.

Moments later Nash comes back into the cafeteria with Carter behind him. I stood up to go talk to him, but I stopped when I saw Matt running up to him giving him a bear hug.

That gold key no power having loser. That should be me hugging Nash, not him.

What am I talking about? I don't like Nash, do I? I sat back down facing Mahogany. She started to talk about nonsense that I wasn't too interested into. I was so focused on the pale blue eyed boy across the table and no, I do not mean Johnson.

Johnson is cute, but not the cute where I would date him. He's cute like a puppy, but enough about Johnson back to Nash.

His eyes were beautiful. I wouldn't mind staring at those all day and night. He was laughing at something Matt said and let me tell you that his smile was perfect.

Nash's POV

I had the sense that someone was staring at me. I looked around to see the one an only Cameron Dallas staring at me. As soon as I caught him staring he immediately turned back to Mahogany. I chuckled a little at his careless staring.

Wait why was he staring at me? Was there something on my face? I grabbed a spoon that was on the table and looked at myself in the reflection.

"What are you doing babe?" Matt asked staring at me chuckling. Did he call me babe? Butterflies started to erupt in my stomach at his name for me. I blushed causing my face to turn a deep shade of red.

"Aw, my baby is blushing." He teases.

"I didn't know we were a thing already. I only met you today." I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

"Yeah, but I think you're THE one so I took the shot. So let me ask formally." Matt said

"Nash Grier, will you be my boyfriend?" He said sounding like he yelled it. I turn to see everybody's eyes on us but I catch Cameron looking down.

Did he really like me? But what about Matt? I think I like him.

"Matt, as flattered as I am I think we should start slow. I want to get to know you before we date and take things too seriously." I say resting my hand on his shoulder.

He nods and smile. "I understand, but just to let you know. I fell in love with you as soon as I laid my eyes on you. So I'm willing to take as much time needed to make you mine." He said engulfing me into a warm hug.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Dinner was finish and we went to the common area. It was about 10:30 and we had to get back to our rooms at 12 because there's a curfew here. We had to shower and eat and all that before 12 because we're not allowed out afterwards.