/10/

A/N: hey my original plan was to put a smut warning up before the chapter but I'm like nah, imma let yall be surprised lol. There is smut in here......kinda. Just read and I think you'll know what I mean lol. Anyway enjoy.

Cameron's POV

"Please Nash! Harder! Harder!" I moaned out as Nash was pounding into me.

He did what I begged for and began to stroke my member.

"Nash I'm so close!" I yell

"Me too baby. Let go together." He breathes out. I nod and he starts counting.

"1......2....."

I shot awake before I could finish the dream. I look around trying to remember where I was. I saw that I was in the library at a table with books in front of me.

I must've dozed of studying. Then I got really uncomfortable in my boxers. Then I realized I had a wet dream and it was embarrassing.

I tried my best to hide the fact that I jizzed on myself in a library while I put my books away. I awkwardly left the library and headed for the shower.

On the way to the showers I saw Nash walking into the training room. He looked just as beautiful behind as he does in front.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

I got to the shower and heard something somewhat disturbing, but at the same time it turned me on.

"Oh yeah, Jack you're so tight!" I heard Gilinsky moan. Johnson on the other hand is a moaning mess right now.

I didn't know they were actually fucking. I thought they just kept it a flirty relationship.

I didn't know what to do so I got in the shower anyway trying to ignore the Jacks.

"Mmm yeah, you like daddy's cock in you?" I hear Gilinsky ask.

"Oh yes daddy! Please give me more!" Johnson moans.

I tried my very best not to say anything. I just started to wash my body with the soap.

"Ugh, baby! I'm so close!" Gilinsky moans

"Me too!"

"Aahhhgghhhh!" I hear both of them scream out. Then it was followed by hard breathing.

"Now if you guys are done, I would like to shower in peace!" I yell at them. I think sometimes people forget this is one big room full of showers.

"Oh shit! Cam, is that you?" Gilinsky ask sounding shocked.

"Yep."

"How long have you been here?" Johnson asked.

"Long enough to know you're a bottom." I say joking around.

"Well we're done so enjoy your shower." Gilinsky says turning the water off. I then hear them exit the bathroom and let out a sigh.

I tilted my head back letting the water run down my chest.

"Baby won't you come my waaayyy!" I sing out loud. That song has been in my head all week. Then I thought about Nash and why he won't come my way.

I finish my shower, got dressed and headed to the common area. On the way I stopped by the training room and see who's there.

I see Nash and Carter training with each other. Carter is actually getting along with Nash! They're talking while Carter teaches Nash some basic martial arts.

I'm surprised that Carter is doing this. He hates slow people soooooo much. I decided to talk them and see how's it going.

"Hey guys! What's up?" I ask walking up to the manikin Nash is punching.