Epilogue

As soon as Nash informed the rest of the crew about his discovery, they immediately took Aaron and drove back to town.

They didn't really care what happened to Kian and his friends. They were still passed out, so they took that chance and ran out of there.

They decided to wait for the next day of school so they can have a full day to finish healing Aaron.

Later that night Shawn and Taylor succeeded on healing Aaron's memory. Nash filled him on what's happening and what's their plan.

The next day the team went and gave the power pills to the designated owner. They had to make up some off the wall excuses.

Some from "it's a new drug everybody is doing." to "it raises your IQ." It wasn't easy but they eventually gave everybody their pill.

Everybody gained their memory back and started to rejoice. They were ecstatic that they had their powers back even though they didn't necessarily know they were missing.

Soon after Nash had a wonderful idea. He thought about reopening the camp. All he needed to do was clean up a little.

So that's what he did. He went back to the camp grounds and began to work on it.

Five months has passed since the camp started and everything was going fine, well except for Nash.

Nash has taken over the role of the camp leader because Mr. Anderson couldn't be contacted, so Nash of course took on the challenge.

He was in charge of helping new people, making sure no one was dying, be sure everybody is happy and to make to protect camp grounds at all time.

He has people watching the grounds above at all times. They switch out shifts, but he make sure to keep it protected.

Since the little incident at the building and school with all the students, Nash hasn't seen a man in a black suit or those kids who helped them.

Surprisingly some turned a new leaf and attended the camp. Out of the people who stayed he wouldn't have guess Kian would stay.

The only people who left without a trace is Andrea, Maggie and Dillion. Fortunately Kian revived Skate and Madison. So that left Kian, Jc, Madison, Skate and Jacob.

Nash couldn't complain his life was finally at ease. It's a little hectic, but it's nothing he can't handle.

Cameron had helped Nash rebuild the camp. He did all the heavy lifting while Nash planned everything to the t.

Nash says he wasn't stressed, but Cameron can see that Nash is somewhat overwhelmed with the camp. 

So Cameron swore that he would put Nash at ease and be the perfect boyfriend he could be.

To be continued........

Author's Note: yeah. That's where it's gonna end. As soon as you're done reading this I'll have the other two books posted so please check those out, only if you want to.

Last question of the day on this book: What made you keep reading this book? & What was your favorite thing about this book?

Honestly, I thought this book always crap. I didn't think people would read it and like it. I'm so surprised that so many of you stayed and finished this book. It means a lot! I swear I would get better and make things more interesting.

I just want to let yall know I love all of you!❤️❤️❤️ You guys gave me motivation to write this book.

Anyways until next time PEACE OUT MY PANDANINJAS 😉✌️