/14/

A/N: hey guy it's not like you guys care but I'm changing Taylor's power. His current one is confusing so I'm gonna change it to a power absorber.

All he have to do is touch someone else with powers and he will have that power temporarily. Ok? Ok good! Enjoy!

Cameron's POV

The gang and I are on the side of the building ready to raid it until something catches our attention. We see a door slightly open.

I guess someone forgot to close it all the way.

"I'll go check it out." Shawn suggested.

He slowly walk to the door to check the area out.

"Wait, just in case you get hurt. I would help instead." Gilinsky said holding back Shawn. Then suddenly Gilinsky made a hissing noise like a snake.

Then I heard rattling behind us and I see a group of snakes slithering towards us. I was amazed by how many came and I see Carter freak out.

"Keep them away!" Carter squealed sounding like a girl.

"Don't be such a bitch. They're here to help." Gilinsky said. "Okay guys, I need yall to go in and check out the area." Gilinsky said to the snakes.

Then the snake began to slither in the building. About 5 minutes had passed and they're not back yet. It is a big building so I guess its gonna take awhile.

"Do you think they're ok?" Shawn asked concerned for these snakes. They're not even human and Shawn still worries. It's so nice of him.

"Yeah, they being thorough." Gilinsky said. Then the group of snakes came out and one slithered up Gilinsky's leg and to his ear.

"Mhm. Ok. Gotcha. Thanks." Gilinsky said as the snake slithered back to the floor.

"He said that there are about 20 rooms full of those idiots and about 10 rooms with hostages. The hostages are on the 4th floor and the idiots are everywhere." Gilinsky asked.

"Ok let's go!" Carter said barging in the building. I had to hold him back before he did something stupid.

"We need a plan to save those people. After they're out I'm going to knock this building down." I say. "Okay Carter, I know you don't use your power a lot but I'm going to need you to run to the 4th floor and get all the hostages. After that run back in to tell me." I instructed.

He ran in and the rest of us snuck in to look around.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Nash's POV

We left the security room and started to look around. We walked down the hall and walked passed a door with someone in it.

It was Mr. Anderson. How did he get caught? Sam and I snuck in and helped untie him. He was passed out.

"Mr. Anderson? Wake up." I say shaking his body.

"Another 5 hours. I need sleep." He mumbles.

"We don't have time for this." I say frustrated that he won't wake up.

"I got this." Sam says turning into a gorilla. He picked him up and we left the room. When we left the room I felt this whoosh of air. I looked to see what that was, but nothing or nobody was around. (A/N: that was Carter running pass them. Just in case you were confused)

"That was weird." I say.

We continue to walk down the hallway and we come across this lounge full of men in black suits.