/20/

Nash's POV

"I know. I helped him." my dad said.

I couldn't believe what I heard. Did my dad really help Will with his plan? But why? My dad isn't like that. Is he?

I was brought out of my thoughts when I saw my dad throw his ice spear at me. I reacted fast enough to jump out of the way.

"Why dad?" I yell at him.

"I don't have to tell you shit!" He spat out. "I knew to kill you first, but they suggested to keep you alive."

"Wait who are 'they'?" I ask

"Like I said, I don't have to tell you shit." He spat.

"I wanna try something. Cameron, confine him." I instructed.

Cameron ran up behind him and held him down. I walked up to him and looked at my dad in the eyes.

I then placed my index and middle finger on his temples and breathed. Before I knew it, I was in his mind raiding his memories.

I honestly didn't know I could do that. I see everything he remembers. The time he brought our family to Colorado to go snowboarding last year to the year I was being potty trained, yet I couldn't find what I was looking for.

"You think all the people with powers are good and innocent like you guys? Ha! You have no idea that there's people with powers who are helping us." Chad says.

We all give him a confused look wanting to know more.

"Yep, one of your 'comrades' block parts of my brain just in case anyone could read minds. There's other people who helped with the project but I won't tell cause now I have to kill you all." Chad said before head butting Cameron in the face.

He started to charge at me but I had push him to a wall using my powers.

"We need to keep him still with something where he can't escape." I explain.

"I got it." Matt said. "Open! Gate of the twins, GEMINI!" He yells. Gemini then appears waiting for orders.

"Okay Gemini turn into Chad there and freeze him." Matt instructed.

Gemini turned into my dad and began to turn my dad into a giant popsicle. Now my dad is frozen on a wall in the basement. Nothing weird about that.

We grabbed the bottles and put it in Matt's backpack that I didn't notice he had, then we ran upstairs.

"Hey boys, are you guys hungry?" My mom said while she's in the kitchen.

"Hey mom! Do you still have your powers?" I ask out of breath.

"Powers as a mom? Yes I do." She says laughing at her own joke.

"No mom, actual powers. Your fire, do you still have that?" I ask

"Boy, you guys are really into your imagination. That's good, I think." She says.

Ugh! I ran back to the basement and looked for the fire power pill. I found two bottle with the same power and I didn't know which one was my mom's.

I grab both and run back upstairs. I put the bottles in front of her and she looked at them wide eyed.

"Hamilton Nash Grier! I didn't raise a drug addict!" She said furiously.

"No mom these aren't drugs. They are but they will help you." I take a random bottle and gave her one of the pill hoping that that's the one she needs. I placed the other bottle on the island we have in the middle of the kitchen.