/13/

Nash's POV

"Will?" I ask in complete shock seeing the person I haven't seen in like 3 years.

"Hey little brother. How has it been?" He asks sounding completely fine about tying up his family member.

"I was fine until your bitch ass friends came kidnap me." I spat

"You better watch your attitude, especially since your life is in my hands. Don't worry I don't plan on killing you............yet."

"What do you mean by 'yet'?" I ask

"Well since I'm going to kill you after this I guess I could tell you. The government wants you people with powers dead, but they're going to extract your powers first." He explains. I gave him a confused look thinking how could they do that.

"We discovered that your powers lie in your heart, so all we have to do is to take your heart out and let it pump outside of your body." (I'm not sure if that's even possible, but let's pretend it does lol.)

"Then what are you gonna do with our hearts?" I ask curiously.

"We're gonna get the blood that pumps out of the heart and put it in a pill. Once you take that pill, you could have the power the previous person had. Does that make sense? If you think about it, we will be rich!" Will explains

(Are you ready for the most cliche line ever?!?!!!)

"You won't get away with this!" I yell

"Oh Nash, I already have." Will says walking away.

"My friends are coming and they're gonna beat your ass!" I yell before he walked outside the room.

I look around for something that could help me escape, but there's literally nothing around. Just a dark empty room. I try to break away physically but that didn't work.

I turned my head to look at the knot and see how easy it was to unknot. My hands couldn't reach the knot and they were both tied tightly as well.

Wait! Duh, I could use my powers. I concentrated on the knot and slowly it came undone.

I got off the chair and stretched from sitting for so long. I head up the stairs and peaked my head through the door to see if the coast was clear.

I tip toed my way through the hallways looking for an exit. When I came down a hallway I came across a door with another person tied up.

He had short brown hair that was in a quiff. He had hazel eyes and he was just looking around. I walked in and made sure to lock the door.

"Hey, do you need help?" I whisper ask.

He saw me and his eyes lit up. "NASH!" He whisper scream. I got behind him an began to untie his knots.

"Do I know you?" I ask.

He gets up and hugs me. "Thanks and probably not, but everybody knows you from your fight with Carter and Cameron. My name is Sam Wilkinson. Now let's go." He says walking towards the door.

We snuck out and hid behind a corner waiting for some of the men to go away.

"Stay here I'm going to check out the rest of the area." He says

"How are you gonna do that without getting caught?" I ask a little skeptical of his idea. He game me a smirk and turned into a snake.

He could change into any animal? That's amazing. I see him slithering around the corners and in matter of seconds he comes back turning back to a human.