/26/

Omg yesterday I had macaroons and they're AMAZEBALLS!!! Emphasis on AMAZEBALLS! They're my new favorite thing in the world😊

Sorry I just wanted to share that with you. Now on with the story.

Btw: please read my author's note.

Jack J's POV

Jack and I were slow dancing enjoying each other's company then we heard a big boom.

We turn our attention to the smoke arising from the back of the stadium. I then saw a bunch of kids coming out so I helped Mahogany evacuate people while Jack goes talk to Cameron.

I step back trying to process what's happening. I see a kid being thrown across the sky and crash into the ground. I turn to see where that came from and I saw that it came from Taylor's direction and I see that he's healing Shawn.

They're a cute couple. Taylor may seem a big jock on the outside but I know he's a big softy especially when it comes to Shawn. When he sees Shawn, he's so loving and calm.

They're relationship goals.

I was brought out of my thoughts when someone punches me in my kidneys. Another punch was taken to my ribs and I couldn't fight back. He was too fast. I fell to the floor and the mystery man was about to heel drop me, until someone stops him.

"Hey, leave him alone!" I hear Jack scream as he tackles the guy who was attacking me.

"Jack, are you ok?" Jack asks

"Yeah, I might pee out blood for awhile, but I'm alright." I joke. He chuckles and helps me up.

"I'm not done with you!" The man yelled as he charged at Jack and I.

"C'mon Jack." I said as I pulled him into a portal. We land a few feet away from the man.

"Who are you and what do you want?" I ask

"My name is Nathan, but people call me Skate. I'm here to kill you." He said with a creepy smile.

This man has a dark soul and a corrupted mind. I could tell that just by the way he looks.

"Why do you want to kill us?" Jack ask.

"Because people with powers and don't help the government are waste of space. I on the other hand is gift from God himself. I help find people like you and terminate them." He explains.

"What's your power?" I ask a bit curious on how he could find us.

"I'm like a super computer. I can easily scan a person and give out basic information." He says

"Hehehe pretty basic if you ask me." Jack says. We both snicker at his comment and I could see Skate getting angry.

"Hey basic information for a basic person, he can't help it." I add on. We both laugh till our sides hurt.

"You guys think this is funny? I could easily kill the both of you." He threatens

"C'mon then." Jack taunt and in one swift move Skate is next to us.

He punches me in the stomach and Jack in the jaw. Before I could fall he punches me in the face.

I opened a portal under him and one above him. Now he's falling into an infinite portal.

I get up and go check on Jack.

"Hey you alright?" I ask as he's rubbing his jaw.

"Yeah, what happened to him?" He ask.

"Oh he's in an infinite ride through my portals." we both laugh as we watch him fall continuously.

We turn around to help the others then I feel a sharp pain on my side. I turn and see Skate.

"Wait how?" I groan.

"My brain is like a super computer. I couldn't be trapped forever." He says. "All I really have to do is flip out of there and now here I am."

He takes more hits on Jack and I, until Jack couldn't take it anymore. He got away from Skate's fury and howled like a wolf.

Seconds later a pack of wolves came running in.

"Hey buddy. I'm going to need your help." He tells the alpha wolf.

"That man right there, he attacked me and my friend. Mind if you gave us some help?" He asked. The wolf turned around and growled at Skate.

The alpha wolf then looked at his pack and motions to Skate. Soon after the pack then attacked Skate, biting anywhere they could practically about to rip him apart.

Then all of the sudden his body disappeared. The wolves gave Jack a confused look and ran off.

Jack and I gave each other confused looks as well and looks around.

Author's Note: Hey, I you're reading this great. I wanted to tell you that I deleted my other book and made a new one. Please check it out and stay tuned. It's not much now, but I think it has a lot of potential. Well if you like this chapter then please vote and comment thank you.

QOTD: How did you find this book?

Did I ask you to read it or did you find this by yourself. Comment how because I'm curious.

Anyways until next time PEACE OUT MY PANDANINJAS ✌️