/24/

Hey these next few chapters are gonna be taken place at the same time, but in different POVs. Ok? Ok. Anyway on with the story.

Shawn's POV

Taylor and I were just hanging out and talking enjoying our time at the party until we heard a loud boom. I directed my attention to the noise and saw a big smoke cloud.

We then see a group of kids around our age emerge from the smoke. My first reaction was to check to see if anybody got hurt so I could heal them, but Taylor said to check in with Cameron for our plan first.

We then found Cameron and Nash. Nash was wasted and bumping into things.

"What's wrong with Nash?" I asked

"He's drunk." Cameron explains. "I guess someone spike the punch."

I then hear Carter snicker behind me. I rolled my eyes and ignore him.

"I'll heal him." I say.

"You could do that?" Cameron asked

"I could do a lot." I say running to Nash's side. Since I'm a healer I had to study a lot about the anatomy and what affects it.

Since Nash is drunk I had to heal his brain. Alcohol stops your thoughts and neurons from anything being processed. I rest my hands on his head and began to work my magic.

Seconds later a boy came up to me. He had weird colored hair.

"Hey are you a healer?" He asks. He seems pretty nice.

"That must mean you're all innocent and nice." He continues.

"Yeah I guess so. It fits my personality pretty well. I think powers describe a person." I say as I finish healing Nash.

"Thank you. What's happening." Nash ask.

"Go talk to Cameron. He got the plan." I explain. He runs off and I focus my attention back to the colored hair boy.

"Well guess what?" He asks

"What?"

"I'm a healer too and I'm a dark motherfucker. So your little theory about personality describes a person is wrong." He says and then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

Before I could react he punches me again in the face and I fall flat on the floor.

"Hey leave me boyfriend alone!" I hear Taylor yell. "Lay another finger on him and I'll rip your arms off." He threatened.

"Oooooo I'm so scared." The colored hair boy said sarcastically. Then I see Taylor grabbing a fist full of his hair and throwing him across the stadium.

I couldn't help but to smile at his will to protect me. He squats down so he's looking over my body.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"Sorta. My stomach and face hurts." I explain. He nods and plant a kiss on my forehead and began to heal me. I love Taylor's power, we could always heal each other.

After he healed me we got up and ran towards people on the floor. I see people bleeding from getting hit with debris when they busted up in here.

I did my best to heal everybody as fast as I can. After I finished healing people I instructed them to leave and don't call the cops or anything.

I didn't want them to call anybody because I was pretty sure we got this and that the police couldn't do anything helpful.

As I began to check on everybody I began to see things. Things I didn't want to.