/11/

Nash's POV

"Is that true?" I ask with a little hope that it is.

He looks back at me into my eyes and then runs off. I couldn't help but to feel hurt when he ran off.

"There's your answer. He's not in love with me." I tell Mahogany while helping her get the weights off.

"Sorry about this." I say pointing at the weights.

"Sorry about my hair." He says chuckling while rubbing her arm.

"Friends?" I ask. Hey, she might've attacked me but she's still cool.

"Friends." She says giving me a hug.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

We walked out heading to the cafeteria about to get lunch when I ran into Taylor. He was currently watching something on his tablet.

"Hey Taylor!" Mahogany said giving him a hug.

"Hey Mahogany." He said smiling at her. His teeth had braces on them and it was kinda cute.

"Who's this? Your new boyfriend?" He asked nudging Mahogany's side.

"Uh, no. He's gay." She said laughing.

"Hi, I'm Nash." I say sticking my hand out gesturing for a hand shake.

"Nice to meet you Nash. I like that name, Nash. I'll be sure to keep you in my mind." He said shaking my hand with a wink.

We just met and he's already flirting with me.

"Stop flirting with the new kid. He's shy." Mahogany says.

"So what's your power?" Taylor asked

"Telekinesis." I say out flatly.

He nods and play his video again. "Well I'll see yall later. I have to go train now." Taylor says walking pass us.

"My body is sore." I complain as we walk closer to the cafeteria.

"Well go see Shawn. He'll help you." Mahogany says.

"Why?"

"Because he heals people. He's really nifty when you're injured or sick. And the cool thing is, he can't get hurt either. Well not physically hurt, I'm not sure about emotionally or mentally." She explains

Shawn's power seems cool and it suits him.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"Hey Shawn can you help me?" I ask coming from the food court.

"Yeah. How can I help?" He asks putting his book down.

"My body is sore. Carter doesn't joke around when he trains." I say taking a seat next to him.

"You trained with Carter?" He asked genuinely shocked.

I nod and wince at the pain I'm feeling while sitting.

"B-b-but how? He hates slow people." Shawn explains. "No offense by the way!" He says chuckling awkwardly

"It's ok. I have my ways." I say trying to sound smooth and cool.

"Mhm yeah 'ways'." Mahogany says air quoting 'ways'.

"Don't worry. I'm not using sex." I say.

"Gosh! Why do all the hot guys have to be gay or a douche bag?" She asks.

"Ok hold still. It may sting for a little while." Shawn says facing me. "Now turn around." He instructs

I do what I was told and face my back towards him. He places both of his hands in the center of my back and take a deep breath.