/21/

Hehehehehehe I just had to share how many followers I have.😂😅🌚

READ TO THE END!!!!!! EVEN THE AUTHOR NOTE. Thank you❤️

3rd Person POV (wanted to try something new)

After the incident with Nash's mom and dad, Cameron and Nash went back to collect all the boxes with the power pills in it.

Nash doesn't know what he wants to do with it. He didn't know everybody at the camp, so it was hard to give back their powers.

So now Nash's main goal is to give back all his friends power. After that he'll figure out what to do.

Nash's family moved into a decent size apartment until his house is rebuilt. Cameron insisted for them to stay at his mansion sized house, but Nash's mom didn't want to be a "bother" especially now sense Skylynn have powers too.

Skylynn have yet to burn anything down, but she does entertain herself playing with fire.

Chad was never found after Nash sent him flying. He probably ran towards a hideout or something.

Nash was sitting in his room thinking about how he could find this Kian and Jc person. They could be anywhere on the earth.

"Hey Nash! You have company!" Nash's mom yelled from the front door.

Nash ran towards the door wondering who wants to see him. He came to the door and see his wonderful boyfriend Cameron.

"Hey babe." Cameron said entering the apartment giving Nash a hug and a peck on his lips.

"Um, Mrs. Grier, may I take Nash out?" Cameron asked politely.

"First of all, it's no longer Mrs. Grier, it's now Ms. Floyd.(I think that's her maiden name. Idk) and second of all, yes you can, but bring him home before midnight." Nash's mom said.

Cameron smiled widely and dragged Nash. Of course with Cameron super power he was practically carrying Nash without any problem.

"Where are we going?" Nash asked curiously as he gets into the car.

"We are going shopping. Homecoming is next week and I don't have anything to wear." Cameron explain driving off to the mall. Nash nodded and looked out the window and thought about other things.

"Take me to church!
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life" Cameron sang out loud listening to the radio.

Nash smiled watching his boyfriend sing and acting like a fool. This fool is his and no one else's. He liked to remind himself that.

"C'mon Nash! You know the words! Sing along!" Cameron yelled as he turned up the radio. Nash was hesitate at first, but thought why not.

"Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life" They sang together laughing.

Cameron then pull up to the mall turning the radio down.

"So how are we gonna dress? Super fancy or just you know, casual?" Cameron asked opening the door for Nash.

Nash appreciated how Cameron was such a gentleman even though Nash was capable of opening his own door.

"Um let do just casual." Nash responded. Cameron nodded as they intertwine their fingers walking into the mall.

They walked store to store buying little things. Then they came across the Disney store.

"Aaahhhh!" Nash squealed sounding like a six year old.