/28/

Hey guys. I know I said I was gonna wait for 20 votes to update, but I can't stay away from this. It's fun to write and keeps me occupied.

Nash's POV

After Shawn healed me from my drunken state, I ran to Cameron to find out what's going on.

Before I could reach my beloved, I was almost hit with a bolt of lightning. I turn and see the girl from the mall.

What was her name?

Mary? Morgan? Or was it something like Addison or Andy?

I'm not sure but she's not important. I had to get to Cameron. I have to make sure he's alright.

I began to run again but what's her face shot my foot. I felt a electrical surge run through by body then everything goes black.

"Nash we're over. I need time to think and you're not giving it to me.I love you, but I need time." Cameron says as he faces away from me.

Wait! What's happening?

What did I do?

"Please babe! I'm sorry. Just give me another chance." I plead. I'm not sure what I'm begging for or why he's leaving.

Matt's POV

I'm talking to Mahogany about what happened and I see a flash of lighting behind me.

I see that it was aimed at Nash, luckily that crazy psycho bitch miss. Nash continues to run but this time he was hit.

His body just drops and he shakes in his slumber.

"Hey you bitch!" I yell running to his side.

She tried to shoot me too but I dodge sliding next to Nash.

"What did you do?" I ask

"Oh you know just gave him a little shock to almost kill him." She explains.

"Who are you and why are you here?"

"I'm Madison. I'm here to kill you." She says shooting another jolt of electricity.

I dodge in time making sure not to get hit.

"OPEN! Gate of the Archer, Sagittarius!" I summon as Sagittarius comes to my help.

"What can I do for you sir?" He salutes.

"Get her for me." I demanded pointing to Madison.

"Aye sir!" He says drawing an arrow from his quiver. He draws the arrow back on his bow ready to fire.

In one swift movement he lets go of the arrow reloading a new arrow per second, shooting at the foe.

She somehow reacted fast enough to burn the arrows with her lighting.

"Is that all you got? Wow, so lame!" She taunts.

"Thanks Sagittarius, you could go back." I say pulling out another key.

"OPEN! Gate of the Heavenly Scales, LIBRA!" I yell.

Libra appears on my side awaiting for orders.

"Change her gravity field." I demanded. Libra nods and tilts the scale in her hand.

Suddenly her body slowly drops to the floor.

"What are you doing to me?" She ask struggling to stay up.

"Libra here can change the gravity around anyone I want." I explain.

She tried to shock me but her lighting gets push down with her, so she ends up shocking herself.