/23/

Ok guys, I'm so sorry I didn't update today. Or yesterday cause I'll be posting this at 2 or 3 in the morning so more than likely you will be reading this tomorrow, well for me anyways, not the point!

I didn't update because I was busy and my parents cut off the wifi! I thought it was no big deal because I had my data, but I forgot my data isn't unlimited!!!

I have already exceeded my limit and now my data is slow. My parents are planning to turn the wifi back on next week hopefully!

My parents cut it off because they thought I was too into the Internet and didn't help around the house, which is a lie!!! I'm the only one who does stuff around here but they don't see that! UGH! Again I'm sorry for a late update and thanks for letting me rant. I'm pretty sure you guys aren't gonna read this, but I felt like I needed to share. Anyways, continue with the story and please read to the end!

Cameron's POV

Nash and I are having our moment, taking in our special bonding with a slow dance, until we hear a blast behind the front stage.

I tried to scan what's going on but all I see is smoke. Nash is still drunk and he's stumbling around living in his own little world.

As the smoke started to clear up I see a familiar face. It was Kian and a group of other kids. I notice some from the mall, but there was more.

"Hey! Are you guys okay?" Matt asks as he brings our old group back, including Carter and Mahogany. The groups consist of Nash, Matt, Carter, mahogany, Jack, Jack, Sam, Taylor, Shawn, and me.

"Why is Carter and Mahogany here?" I ask.

"I managed to give them the pill." He explains.

"Hey what's wrong with Nash?" Shawn asked as I notice him bumping into the table and apologizing to it.

"He's drunk. I guess someone spiked the punch." I explains. Then Carter started to snicker.

"Wait you spiked the punch?" I asked a little annoyed. He nodded and I groaned in anger. How could he be so stupid.

"It's ok I'll heal him." Shawn says.

"You can do that?" I asked

"Yeah, I could do a lot." He says running to Nash.

3rd Person POV(sorry for the sudden switch of POV)

Kian saw Shawn healing Nash and he didn't like that. He thought having two people with the same power was stupid and a waste.

"There's another healer. I have to teach him a lesson." Kian said as he walked up to Shawn.

"Hey are you a healer?" Kian asked playing all innocent. Shawn nodded and smiled.

"Aw, you must me so pure and innocent." Kian said.

"Uh yeah, I guess my powers go along with my personality." He said.

"Well I'm a healer too and guess what?" Kian asked as Shawn finished healing Nash.

"What?" Shawn asked.

"I'm a dark motherfucker! So I guess your little theory about powers represent personality is a lie." Kian said as he punch Shawn in the gut.

Taylor ran up to his boyfriend protecting him throw Kian away from him. "Don't lay another finger on my boyfriend or I'll rip you arms off." Taylor threatened.

"Ooo I'm so scared." Kian said playfully and with that Taylor grabbed Kian by the hair and threw him across the stadium.

"Babe! Are you ok?" Taylor asked coming to Shawn's aid.

"Yeah how did you throw him so far?" Shawn asked

"I high fived Cameron before I ran to you." He explained. Taylor kissed Shawn's forehead and began to heal him. (Don't forget, Taylor's power is power absorber. Just in case you forgot😉)

Kian got up and snapped his fingers. Skate soon came by his side waiting for orders.

"Skate! Scan the people and give me a full feedback!" Kian demanded (I'll make another chapter thing with all the Characters(so far) powers and information)

Skate reported the information and Kian thought of a plan.

"Maggie! You got the Asian!" Kian said. Maggie nodded and stormed off to the Asian's side.

"Madison, you got blue eyes. Jacob, you got curls, Rupp, you lazy eye and skate you got bushy brows." Kian demanded and they ran to their designated opponent.

Author's note: Hey guys, I'm sorry for the short chapter but for the next few chapters they would be fights against each other. The next chapter will be who's gonna fight who and after that I'll post the powers of everybody so far.

Yeah? Are we good? Ok good. I hope none of you are confused and I hope you guys are really enjoying this book. Please message/comment me some feedback on what you guys think. It's okay if you don't like it or if there's something wrong. Just be honest.❤️❤️❤️

QOTD: Is a dinosaur an animal?

I've wondered that my whole life. I've never really knew, don't judge lol.

Anyways until next time PEACE OUT MY PANDANINJAS✌️