/22/

3rd Person POV

"Hey Nash Grier!" Kian yelled as he walked up to his table. Nash looked around trying to find who called his name.

"Over here dip shit." Kian said as he approached the table.

"Do I know you?" Nash asked confused.

"No, but I'll make sure you'll never forget me. My name is Kian." He said. "I know you have your powers back. I knew not to revive you." He spat.

Nash's eyes widen as he heard the name. The next thing Nash knew he and Cameron began to run towards the exit.

"Teach them a lesson Madison." Kian demanded. With that Maddison lunged towards the two running boys landing in front of them.

"Hi my name is Madison." She said innocently. "I'm sure what I do is quite shocking." She then blasted a bolt of electricity in front of the boys barely missing. Everybody in the food court started to panic, so they left the mall.

Cameron then grabbed Madison and threw her back to Kian. Face first she landed on the ground.

"Hey! I leave for the restroom for 5 minutes and you guys want to have fun without me?" A girl scream from the other side of the food court.

"Damn Maggie! Hurry and join the fun." Kian said. She nodded and in a blink of an eye she disappears. She have super speed like Carter.

Before Cameron knew it, he recieved a blow to the gut. More hits were taken all over Cameron's body. Maggie was to fast to do anything.

Then Nash had to use his to push her away.

"Thanks." Cameron said. Then Nash and Cameron made it out of the mall. They left driving back to their house making sure they're not being followed.

Maddison and Maggie were gonna go after them, but Kian told them not to. He had something else in mind.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Days has passed since the fight at the mall and Nash and Cameron started to get worried. If Kian and the others had powers, Nash wondered how many more people had powers and helped.

Nash manage to give powers back to half of his friends. The only people who didn't have it that Nash knew of was Carter and Mahogany. Jack G manage to give the pill to Sam even though Sam is with Mahogany 25/8.

Nash could just ask for Sam to give it to Mahogany, but he was too focused on Kian and how to prepare for next time.

"Hey, let's get ready. Homecoming is in an hour." Matt said. Nash nodded and got off his bed.

-skip Nash and Matt's prep cause God knows what they do to look perfect. 1hr later-

"Bye mom!" Nash yelled as he and Matt left his house. He was gonna meet up Cameron at the dance cause neither one of them knew what the other was wearing and they wanted to keep it that way until the dance.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Nash's POV

Matt and I arrived at the stadium where our homecoming is being held in. If I was being honest with myself I was really nervous.

This is kinda my first dance I've been to. Sad I know but before I had no one to go with and I'm not much of a dancer.

Matt and I got out of my car and headed inside. You could already hear the music and feel the environment change as you walk in.

It was hot and muggy. Accounting for being in California and people dancing. I looked through the crowd to find Cameron and I couldn't so I went to get a drink.

Matt left me and I haven't noticed until I asked if he wanted some punch. So I stood at the punch table by myself.

I took the a sip of the punch and received a burning sensation down my throat. Oh god, someone spiked the juice.

I didn't really mind though, it tasted good. Before I knew it, I finished 3 cups of punch. I began to feel loose and good.

"Nash?" I hear behind me. It was Cameron and he looked good.

He was wearing black jeans and a white button up with a black hat. I could just stare at him all night.

"Hi cammy wammy." I said with a slur.

"Are you drunk?" Cameron asked catching me as I tumble over.

"No. No I'm good, but that punch made me feel funny." I basically had no control of what I'm saying.

"Yeah you are. How about we get you home." He said as he began to drag me out. He drags me around a lot.

"No cammy! I want to dance!" I yelled somehow being release from his grip. I ran to the dance floor and began to 'twerk' I think I could twerk, but Cameron said I look like I'm just humping the air.

Cameron ran up to me and try to stop me. I refused and started to grind on his crotch. I feel something poke my butt.

"Oh, looks like someone is happy." I say laughing. He started to blush and without a second thought, I crashed my lips onto his. We pulled away when the song turned into a slow song.

"May I have this dance drunk Nash Grier?" He asked taking my hand. I nodded and he pulled me in.

He placed his hands around my hips and I placed my hands around his neck.

This nice couldn't get any better. I was drunk and enjoying it and I get to share a wonderful dance with Cameron.

Nothing would be able to ruin this night.

But I spoke to soon.

Author's Note: AYE! Sorry for the cliffhanger, but it was much needed. Anyway does it make sense to write in Nash's POV even though he was drunk? Oh well.

Hope you liked it and if you please vote.

QOTD: Pancakes or Waffles?

❤️❤️❤️❤️WAFFLES!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Summary of /22/
Nash and Cameron gets into a fight at the mall with Madison and Maggie, discovering that Madison had electricity as a power and Maggie had super speed. After Cameron and Nash left the fight, days past and its time for the homecoming dance. Nash got drunk and Cameron just gave in. He didn't try to bring him home anymore. As things were getting good something ruins it.

Anyways until next time PEACE OUT MY PANDANINJAS✌️

Ps: sorry for the short chapter.