/29/

Nash's POV

"It's my first time." I admit shyly.

"It's okay, I'll take it easy if you want." He winks.

I began to blush and he noticed.

"Aw. Is my baby nervous." He coos.

"Yeah. I think I want to wait." I tell him. He got off of me and sat next to me on my bed.

"Sorry Cam. I just want it to be special and I don't want to rush things. We haven't even had our first date either." I proclaim.

"I understand and we did have our first date, but was ruin by people with powers." He says

"I want a date without all of this crazy power shit. I want to have a normal date. No floating things, no monsters or anything freaky." I explain. He nods and look off into space.

"Ok fine. Next Saturday I'm gonna take you out on our first official date." He says

"Where are you gonna take me? How should I dress?" I ask

"I don't care. You could get dressed in dirty sweatpants and a sweater you'll still look beautiful. Don't worry it won't be anything to extravagant." He states.

~In school the next day~

"Good morning students!" The over peppy secretary front office lady thing yells in the intercom.

"Due to what happened at the stadium last Friday, our football game would be postponed till further notice." She says. Then I began to remember what happened.

From me getting drunk to me almost dying. It was crazy. I wonder why the students haven't been talking about it. I would think it would be the main topic of today. I guess not.

I was sitting in first period doodling in my notebook instead of taking notes. First period is history and it's boring as hell.

I was doodling until I felt something wet on the side of my face. I turn my attention to where it came from.

I see Cameron laughing his ass off from his little joke. He wants to play huh?

Cameron was resting his head in his hand which was propped up with his elbow. I mentally pulled his hand out from under his, so his head made a loud bang noise when it hit the desk.

"Mr. Dallas, are you okay?" The teacher asked stopping his lesson.

"Uh yes sir. I just fell asleep a little." He lied. I was laughing so hard right now.

"Well maybe you should go splash some water on your face to wake you up." The teacher insisted. Cameron nodded and got up.

I used my power to knot Cameron shoelaces together so when he took a step he fell. The whole class bursts into laughter.

Cameron glares at me and I shrugged like I didn't do anything.

~after first period~

"What you did in there wasn't funny." Cameron says as we walk to the next class.

"I don't know what you're talking about Cammy." I say calmly playing innocently.

"Yeah sure. Im going to get you back." He threatened. I just chuckled at his attempt to scare me.

~after school~

Cam and I are walking home with the group and we're just talking having fun. We come across a park and I hear a squeal.

"Let's go play!" Johnson squealed running to the swings. We all followed him and played on the playground acting like children.

I see Cameron walking by himself in a field. Is something bothering him? Was it my pranks? I ran up to him to find out what's up.