Time To Go Home

Hi ya~~
Chapter eighteen~~
Please enjoy~~
-----------------------------

"Do you feel better now? Brook?" Asked Luffy. They were now at the back stage.
"Yeah, thank you, guys." Said Brook calmly.
"That was really touching, the story about you and Laboon." Said Vivi.
"Yeah, I couldn't stop myself from crying." Said Franky, whipping away the tears left in his eyes.
"I'm sure Laboon will feel it." Said Usopp, patting on his shoulder.
"Yeah, I know that. I felt him replying to me too." Said Brook, covering his chest.
"Let's go, Brook. You need to get some rest, I'll cook you something to eat later." Said Sanji.
"Thank you, Sanji-san." He got up, and everyone went back to the office building.
"I'm so tired...." Said Luffy, and he jumped onto his bed.
"Yeah, but it was pretty fun." Said Zoro, lying down on his bed.
"Brook, have some black tea." Said Sanji, handing him the cup.
"Thanks." Said Brook.
"Hey Sanji, I want something to eat." Said Luffy.
"Me too." Said Usopp and Chopper.
"Yeah yeah, I know that. I'm cooking some steaks now, just wait for a bit." Said Sanji, and he opened the oven.
"Ya~~~ Sanji I love you~"
"Shut up!! I don't need love from men!" After twenty minutes later, the steaks were finally done.
"The steaks are done~ Nami-swan~ Robin-chwan~ Vivi-chwan~ Monet-swan~ Bonney-swan~ and Hancock-swan~~~" Said Sanji, dancing out of the kitchen.
"What the..." Everyone was already fast asleep, only Zoro was still up.
"Hn, you look like a poor, lonely old man, Marimo." Said Sanji looking at Zoro. He was drinking alone at the window.
"Shut up, stupid cook." Said Zoro, annoyed.
"Trying to drown your sorrows?"
"What are you talking about?"
"You know perfectly well what I'm talking about."
"....................."
"Yeah, I know. It's the most painful part, you love her but she doesn't know." Said Sanji, and he put down the plate full of steaks on the table.
"Eat as much as you want. I'm going to bed." He left, leaving Zoro standing at the window.

The next morning--

"Yohohohoho~ Good~ morning~ everyone!! Time to get up!!" Shouted Brook, and he started to play his violin.
"........It's seven in the morning........." Muttered Luffy.
"But it's good for you to wake up early." Said Brook.
"Just shut up.... It sounds like you're murdering a chicken.... " Law muttered, covering his ear with his pillow.
"I'll go make some breakfast now.... hey wait! Why's there a plate of steak on the table?" Said Sanji, rushing toward the table.
"Oh, I didn't eat last night." Said Zoro.
"You mean... you wasted a plate of food......" Said Sanji dangerously.
"Yeah, well, sorry about that." Said Zoro, scratching his head. Sanji didn't move, and some veins appeared on his forehead.
"...I hate people who waste their food..."
"I told you I'm sorry. I really wasn't in the mood to eat last night--"
"I don't care you fucking asshole you go eat them now!!!" Shouted Sanji, and he grabbed his collar.
"You wanna fight? Circle brows!!"
"Yeah! And this time I'll really kick you right in the ass!!" Shouted Sanji.
"So you want you're legs get cut off, don't you?" Said Zoro, and he took out his katanas.
"Bring it on! You mother fucker!!!" And Sanji started to kicked him.
"Everybody out!!!!!! This one's a real one!!!!!!!!!!" Shouted Nami, and everyone ran out of the building.
"Is it ok to let them fight? Should we go stop them....?" Asked Hancock.
"No, it's ok. They'll be fine after the fight. And Vivi if they break anything I'll make them pay the money." Said Nami.
"So, what do we do now?" Asked Bonney.
"Let's go shopping!!" Said Nami.
"No way!!" Shouted the boys.
"Come on guys, let's go! The Fishman Island Mall is the largest mall in the world, and it has anything you could imagine there." Said Vivi.
"Yeah, it's our last day here so we should do what Vivi wants us to do!" Said Nami excitedly.
"But......"
"Hey Luffy, do you think, by any chance, they have 'that' in one of the stores?" Said Ace.
"Oh!!!!!! Yeah!!!!! It's very possible!!!!!! Let's go!!!!!!" Shouted Luffy.
"What's 'that' ?" Asked the others.
"Not telling. Maybe you'll know when we get there." Said Sabo.
------------------------------