32.삼이!!!

AUTHORS POV

Finally their date came to an end not completely tho. As planned they both ate at expensive restaurant of course jimin was against it since it was costly but jungkook somehow managed to take pouty jimin to restaurant.

After eating they went to Jungkook's apartment since jimin was gonna stay a night there.

They finally reached towards jungkook's house. And jimin got off the bike same as jungkook who looked at jimin before taking his hand going towards entrance of the house.

"Umm aren't your parents there!?" Jimin asked as he saw jungkook opening the door with keys who looked at jimin with smirk.

"Nope they aren't that's why I said let's spend night here" jungkook said with wink before pushing the door open going inside first following blushing jimin behind.

Jungkook closed the door behind and saw jimin standing on his spot not moving ahead so he went towards him and back hugged him making jimin gasp.

"What happened baby!?" Jungkook asked and jimin leaned back and jungkook dug his face in jimin's neck taking his lavender scent rubbing his nose over his scent gland. Scenting jimin completely making him smell like him.

"Nothing just your house is beautiful!!" Jimin said giggling when he felt jungkook giving him butterfly kisses on his neck.

"Nahh baby you are more beautiful" jungkook said as he started to suck jimin's scent gland and side of jimin neck making jimin close his eyes.

"Umm~~~~ ko-kookie I guess we should get f-fresh" Jimin said tried very hard not to moan and jungkook somehow controlled himself giving a sweet kiss on his cheek before pulling away taking jimin towards his bedroom.

"Sure darling let's go" jungkook said pulling him towards his bedroom.

As soon as they reached towards jungkook's bedroom. Jungkook pushed opened the door letting jimin enter first. 

As jimin went inside he looked around. And he can definitely say it's typical jungkook's room.

It was all black from bed to furniture it's suits jungkook. Jimin liked it. Even tho it's just black but it's really beautiful. Looks alphas room.

(Imagine)

(Imagine)

Jimin was looking here and there that's when he noticed a picture frame on the wall he went towards there and saw baby picture and by seeing it he knew it was non other then jungkook.

"Wahhh kookie was so cute" Jimin said giggling not noticing that same kid from pic that has become now huge alpha was right behind him.