chapter 2

Isabels Pov
I woke up the next morning. I get up, and I grab a hoodie, and I put it on. It's one of Gavis, so it's over sized and just hangs above knees.
I fix my bun in my hair, and then I head downstairs.
I walk into the kitchen. I jump when I see Pedri standing there shirtless. "Pedri!!" I cover my eyes, and he laughs and comes over, removing them. "Don't act like you don't like what you see, Isa..." He said, and I rolled my eyes. "Don't flatter yourself...." I walk past him, and I make myself some cereal.
I sit on the stool and eat my cereal.
He leans against the counter and watches me. "You know you're interesting." He said, and I looked at him."Hmm?" I ask, and he smirks and walks over. "There is just something about you.....and I want to know more...." He whispers and tucks hair behind my ear. I look at him, and I laugh. "Your rizz isn't gonna work on me, Pedri..." I chuckle and look away. He walks back to the counter, mumbling. "We'll see..."
"Morning Peeps!!" Pablo said, walking in. I get off the stool and walk over. "Morning Paps." I said, and he smiled. "Morning Isa..." He kissed my head, and I smiled. I pour myself some orange juice, and I sit up on the counter.
Pablo makes himself some breakfast. Pedri is beside me, and he puts his hand on my thigh. I watch as he moves his hand up. As it goes under my hoodie. Reality hits me, and I swat it away. "Will you stop!" I mutter, and he laughs and walks away.
"Eric and Ferran are coming over by the way, Isa....." Pablo said, and I nodded. "Yayyy, I love my buddy!!" I said, and I smiled. He chuckles. I get down, and I wash my dishes, and then I head upstairs, and I start to get ready for the day. I finish putting on my clothes and there's a knock on my door. I go and open it. "Yes??" I look at Pedri. He walks in and closes the door. "You're driving me crazy Isa....." He said, and I laugh. "Sorry about that....." I chuckle, and he cups my cheeks. I look into his eyes. "I don't know what it is....but I just need to know what it feels like...." He said and moved closer to my lips. I'm about to push him away, but something stops me from doing so. He places his lips on mine, and he kisses me. This time, I kiss him back, and I tangle my fingers in his hair. He smirks against the kiss and deepens it. I move back, and we both fall back onto my bed.
He pulls away and starts kissing down my neck. I moan softly and pull at his hair as he sucks on my neck. I push him away after a few more minutes. "That shouldn't have happened...." I said, and I got up. Pedri smirks and stands up, too. "You can't tell me you didn't enjoy that...." He said, and I rolled my eyes "Yes it was a good kiss....but I still hate you...." I said, and he laughs. "Whatever you say, Isa...." He walks to the door and opens his door. "You know where I am if you want more...." He smirks, and I throw a pillow at him. "Never! Now get out!" He laughs and closes the door behind him.
I finish getting ready, and I look at my neck. "That fucker...." I see a big love bite on my neck. I grab my makeup up and try and cover it the best I can. I take my hair out of the bun, and I brush it. I put my hair over my neck so you can't see the love bite.
I finished doing my makeup, and then I grabbed my shoes, and I headed downstairs.
"Buddy!!" I shout and run over and hug Eric. He laughs and hugs me back. "What's up, Isa..." He said, and I smile. "Good, good..." I said and pulled away. I greeted Ferran and then sat down. We all just chilled out, and I watched the boys play fifa.