Chapter 8

Isabels Pov
I wake up a few hours later to someone giving me kisses all over my face, and I giggle. I open my eyes and see Pedri smiling down at me. "Hi...." He said, and I smiled and kissed his lips. "Hi..." I giggle. He stands up and pulls me out of the bed. "Come on, I have a suprise for you......" He said, and I got up. He pulls me out of the room. I follow him into the living room, and he has the couch covered in pillows and blankets like a Fort. He has pizza and popcorn and my favourite sweets and chocolate laying out on the table. I look at him. "How did you know?" I smile, and he smiles back. "Pablo helped me...." He said, and I frown. "Wait, he knows?" I ask, and he nods." And he's okay with it...." He smiles, and I smile back, and he kisses me softly. I smile into the kiss. "Thank you for all this...." I said, and he smiled and brought me over.
I take off my hoodie since I'm warm. He takes it and leaves it on the back of the couch. "I knew you were down, so I decided to try and cheer you up a bit. I thought we could just watch some movies or something and eat pizza etc." He smiles, and I kiss him again. "Thank you, Pepi....." I whisper, and he smiles at the nickname. He pecks my lips, and he turns on the movie. It's also my favourite movie. I laugh and cuddle into him. I grab a slice of pizza and eat it.
Pedri doesn't eat much since he's still on a strict diet. He just has two or three slices and then some chocolate.
I lay my head on his chest, and he strokes my hair. "Thank you again....." I whisper, and he smiles, kissing my head. "Anything to make you happy...." He said, and I smiled, and I kissed him softly. He kisses me back. I cuddle back into him and continue to watch the movie.
Pablo walks out of his room and smiles. "Aww, the love birds....." He said and set down on the other couch. He grabs a slice of pizza and eats it. I look over at him. "You're really okay with this?" I ask, and he nods. "Yesss, and I'm glad Pedri came to tell me instead of me just finding out." He smiles, and I smile back. "Thank you, Pablo..." I smile, and he nods.  We all just chill and watch movies, and it's really cheered me up.

I wake up the next morning, and I look up at Pedri, and I smile, pushing hair out of his face. He opens his eyes and looks at me. "Morning Isa...." He said, and I smiled. "Morning Pepi..." I smile, and he leans down and kisses me.
I kiss him back, and I climb onto his lap. He holds me by the waist and deepens the kiss. He pulls me closer, and I deepen the kiss. I start to move against him, and he groans. I giggle and pull away. "Sorry...." I said, and he looked at me. "It's fine...." He kisses me again, and I kiss him back. He kisses down my neck, and I moan softly, grabbing onto his hair as he sucks. He kisses down my towards my collarbone. "Can I?" He asks about taking off the sports bra. I nod, and he takes it off.

⚠️⚠️smut warning ⚠️⚠️
He kisses down my chest and starts sucking on my nipples. I moan, and I pull at his hair. "I wanna make you feel good, Isa....we don't need to go all the way, but please let me make you feel good." He asked, looking into my eyes, and I nodded. "I've done that before and other things just not all the way..." I chuckle, and he smiles. He flips us over and kisses down my stomach. He gets to my shorts and kisses along the hem line. He slides the shorts down. He takes off my underwear also. "God, you're so wet already...." He smirks, and I giggle. "All for you..." I smirk, and he groans. "God, that's hot...." He starts licking and sucking and I moan and grab onto his hair. He enters two fingers, and I arch my back. "Fuck...." He pumps them in and out and I moan. He comes up and kisses me as he goes faster. I moan into the kiss and kiss him back. I pull at his hair, and he smirks and keeps going. He twists his fingers inside of me, and I moan. "Holy shit!!" I scream, and he covers my mouth. "Shh baby...." He said, and I just kissed him again to keep quiet. Eventually, I finish, and he pulls out and licks his fingers.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ smut over ⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Okay, it never felt that good when other people did it..." I laugh and pull the blanket up over myself. He looks at me and smiles. "That's because I'm the best." He smirks, and I hit his chest. "Stop being so cocky." I giggle, and he kisses me softly. Until his phone goes off.
He sees that it's Ferran and gets up. "I'll be back...." He said and I nod as he leaves.

A/n I'm very sad cause Pedri is injured!!! :( Why is it always him!! I hate this!! And he's gonna miss 6 matches and the Champions League first game! I couldn't stop crying all morning :( I hope he recovers soon and there will be no more injuries after this :(