Chapter 16

Isas pov
I wake up the next morning, and I look up at Pedri, and I smile and push hair out of his face. I think I love this boy.....like I really have fallen in love with him.....

I lean up and give him a kiss, and he wakes up and kisses me back. I giggle, and he rolls us over and hovers over me. He leaves kisses all over my face, and I giggle. "Morning Pepi...." I whisper, and he smiles. "Morning baby....." He said and pecked my lips.

I smile, and I cuddle into him again. "Pepi.....there's something I need to tell you...." I whisper, and he looks down at me. "I think I love you....no, I know I love you...." I whisper, and he smiles. "I love you too, Isa....more than you'll ever know...." He smiles and kisses me. I kiss him back, and I smile against the kiss.

"I'm so happy!!" I giggle, and he smiles. "Me too, baby....me too..."
"I have training, though sadly.....you wanna come and watch?" He asked, and I nodded. "Of course...." I smile and get up. "Need to go home first to change..." I giggle, and he nods. "Fine by me...I need to collect your brother anyways...." He said and went over to his wardrobe to change into his training kit.

I get out of bed, and I see I'm just wearing his t-shirt. "Can I borrow some sweats, please?" I ask, and he nods and grabs some grey ones and hands them to me. I put them on.

I stand up, and I can barely walk. He looks over at me and laughs. "You still sore, baby?" He asks, and I nod. "Yeah...." I said, and he smiled, coming over and kissing me. I kiss him back and smile. "I love you...." I giggle, and he smiles, tucking hair behind my ear. "I love you too..." He smiles and pecks my lips, and we head downstairs.

We have breakfast quickly and then head out the door to go to my house first. We eventually arrive, and I run inside and head upstairs to get changed. Pedri stays with Pablo and talks to him while they wait for me.

I quickly changed into a crop top and some denim shorts. Then I brushed out my hair and put on a small bit of makeup. I finish getting ready and head downstairs.

"You ready?" Pedri asked, and I nodded. We headed to the car, and I got into the back like always. "Hi, sis!" Pablo laughs, and I smile. "Sorry, hello, my amazing brother!!" I giggle, and he smiles. We all just talk about random things until we arrive at the training grounds.

I keep my head down, and I just go on my phone. There is actually only one girl there, so they roll down the windows and stop for her. "Thank you so much...." She said as Pedri signed her jersey. She went around to Gavi, and he signed it, too. They get a picture with her.

"Is she one of your girlfriends? She's really pretty......" She said, and I smiled at her and thanked her.  "Yes, she's mine...." Pedri said proudly, and I smiled. "Well, she's my sister, so I win!" Pablo laughs, and her eyes widen. "Wait, your Gavis, sister? Wow, you're really lucky you know that?" She asked, looking at me, and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm the luckiest...." I giggle, and she smiles. "Thank you again..." She said and walked off and smiled. Pedri drove off into the training ground. "She was nice...." I smile, and Pedri nods. "Hope you didn't mind me telling her?" He said, looking back at me as he parks and I shake my head. "It's okay...." I smile and peck his lips.

He smiles, and we all get out of the car. He comes over and takes my hand, and I smile, and I swing our arms back and forward as we walk inside. He has to go to the locker rooms while I head to the pitch. Before he leaves. He kisses me, and I smile and kiss him back. "I love you...." He whispers, and I giggle. "I love you too..." I smile, and I peck his lips again as I leave and head to the training pitch.

Eventually, they all came out, and I'm just sitting there, and I watched them train.
When it ends, I wait for Pedri and Pablo to come out, and we all head home.
We arrive back at the house, and I go up to my room, and I lie down on my bed. I stare up at the ceiling.

Pedri walks in, and he climbs over me, and I smile up at him. He kisses me, and I kiss him back. He kisses down my neck and takes off my top. I giggle as he kisses down my chest.

⚠️⚠️smut warning ⚠️⚠️
He starts to suck on my nippples, and I hold back the moan. He kisses down my stomach and gets to my shorts. He pulls them down and kisses along the band of my underwear.
I look down at him, and he looks at me and smiles."So beautiful...." He said, and I smiled as he kissed me and then went back down and pulled my underwear down.
He started licking and sucking on my clit and I arch my back and I grab onto his hair. I moan quietly as he enters two fingers inside of me. He comes up and kisses me as he pumps them in and out. I moan into the kiss, and I kiss him back with lots of passion, and he smirks into the kiss. He goes faster, and I eventually reach my high. He pulls them out and licks his fingers.
I flip him over, and I pull down his training shorts, and he smirks as he watches me. I pull down his boxers, and I pick up his dick and start licking along it. I suck on the tip, and then I put my mouth around it and move up and down. He throws his head back, and his eyes roll into the back of his head as I go faster. I use my hand to guide me, and he moans. "Holy shit Isa...." He moaned and he eventually cums in my mouth. I swallow it, and I pull it out, and then I come up and kiss him again.
"You're amazing, you know that...." He said, and I giggle, and I nod. "I've been told...." I giggle, and he flips us back over and kisses me passionately as he slides into me. I moan into the kiss, and I pull at his hair.
He thrusts in and out slowly at first but then gets faster and deeper. He kisses down my neck and leaves love bites all down my neck and my chest.
He holds my waist as he goes faster, and I arch my back. "Fuck.....Pepi..." I moan and he kisses me as we both cum. He pulls out.
⚠️⚠️⚠️ smut over ⚠️⚠️

"I love you so much....." He whispers, and I smile. "I love you too...." He pecks my lips and then lies down next to me and pulls the blankets over us. I smile and cuddle into him.
Life is so perfect right now......but little did I know what was about to happen.....

A/n I will only be uploading once a day from now on as I'm starting a job soon, and I won't have time to be writing multiple chapters a day.
So new chapter tomorrow!