chapter 23

Isabels Pov.
A week later.
Today, Barca has a match. I haven't been to one in weeks because I didn't wanna leave the house, to be honest. But today is El Classico, so it's an important match, and I need to support my brother.

I have a quick shower, and I start getting ready. I blow dry my hair, and then I curl it. I push it behind my back while I do my makeup.

Pablo walks in. "Hey, I wanted to speak to you before we go...." He said, and I nodded to gesture that I'm listening but continue to do my makeup. "So I decided to forgive Pedri last week.....and we are friends again....." He said, and I looked at him. "Honestly, it's fine.....he's your best friend.....I didn't think it would take you long to forgive anyways...." I said.

I put on my mascara and then lipstick. I finished my makeup and went to my closet. "Isa.....I believe him when he said he regrets everything.....that he truly does love you.....and he wishes he went by it differently....." He said, and I sighed. "Look, I know he does alright.....but it's not that easy.....he needs to gain my trust back.....and to be honest, I'm scared I'm gonna get hurt again....." I said, and he nodded.

"I know....." He comes over and hugs me. "No one is making you do anything......okay. Do whatever is right for you...." He said, and I nodded and smiled. "Thank you, bro..." He nodded and kissed my head.

He left the room, and I got changed into my jeans and my Gavi jersey. I brush out my curls, and then I pop on my shoes.
I head downstairs, and Pablo is waiting for me. "You ready?" He asked, and I nodded.  "Yup, are you?" I giggle, and he nods, and I smile as we head out.

He drives to the training ground to get the bus while I drive straight to the stadium. I arrive and I park my car and head inside. I show them my pass, and then I walk down the tunnel and head down to the pitch.

I look around and take in the view. "Beautiful, isn't it...." I hear a British accent, and I turn around and see no other than Jude Bellingham standing there. "It is....and you're gonna get your ass beaten here..." I smirked, and he laughed. "Really now?" And I nodded. "Are you Gavis girl?" He asked, looking at the back of my jersey, and I burst, out laughing.

"Nah, he's my brother...." I chuckle, and he nods. "So you single?" He asked, and before I can answer someone answers for me. "No, she's not...." Pedri comes up behind me, and I looked at him. 'What are you doing?" I mouthed, and he whispers in my ear. "Just trust me...." I sigh, and I roll my eyes.

"So you two?" Jude asked, and I just nodded. "Going for your best friends sister Pedri nice one." He laughs and then walks off, and I turn around and push Pedri.

"What did you do that for??" I said, and he laughed. "Trust me, Isa.... He's a player. You don't wanna get involved with him...." He said, and I rolled my eyes. "You have no control in what I do in my life anymore....you're the one who threw it all away for some game..." I said, and I stormed off on him. I go up to my seat, and I just sit down and wait for the match to start.

Pedris Pov

I watch her walk off, and I sigh. "Fucking idiot....." I mumble to myself. I walk down the tunnel and head into the locker room.

I sit down next to Ferran, and he looks at me. "What's up?" He asked, and I chuckled. "I just really don't know how I'm gonna get her to like me again....cause I think she hates me now..." I said and sighed.
"Jude was flirting with her out there, and he asked if she was single, and I stepped in and said she wasn't because I know he's a player and I know she'll just get hurt again....and then she said I had no say in what she does anymore...." I looked down

"I'm sorry, man.....but just give her time you just never know...." He said, and Pablo came and set down. "Do you think she will, Pablo?" I asked him, and he shrugged. "I honestly don't know what she's thinking... but I will help as much as I can...." He said, and I nodded as a thank you.

We all got ready for the match we put on her match gear and then did the warm-up. It was finally time for the match, and we all walked out and standed in line. I clapped and looked around the stadium. I spotted her, and she looked away from me as soon as she saw me looking at her. I smiled a little because she was already looking at me first.

We shook hands with the madrid players, and when it got to Jude. "Stay away from her...." I said to him, and he laughed. "Someone worried I'll take your girl?" He said, and I laughed. "Not a chance...."

We walked off to opposite sides of the pitch, and got into formation.
The match started, and everything was running smoothly until I got side tackled to the floor by a madrid defender, and I went down and held my thigh. I hold it in agony, and the medics rush over to me. I see Pablo standing over me and trying to talk to me. I'm just in too much pain to speak.

But then I hear her voice.....