Chapter 26

Isas Pov
A few weeks pass
It's been a few weeks since Pedris's injury, and I've been taking care of him most of the time....he does have a bit more mobility now, though. So he can move around himself.

I'm not gonna lie to you all, but I deffo have gained my feelings back these last few weeks....and I've learned to trust him again.....but I'm still so scared.....I'm worried about getting hurt again....and that barrier I have up it's hard to break down.

We haven't done anything since that night in the bathroom. I'm kinda trying to just distance myself from him in that way. But it's hard because all he does is flirt with me......

I'm currently in the kitchen and cooking everyone dinner. Pablo is in his room, and Pedri is sitting on the couch. They just got back from training, and Pedri had his recovery training at the same time.

Pedri gets up and hobbles over to me. "Isa....I'm bored...." He pouts, and I looked at him. "What do you want me to do about it??" I laugh, and he smirks. "I could think of a few ways..." He said, and I rolled my eyes. "Nope, go away. I'm cooking dinner..."

He sighs and leans against the counter and just watches me cook. "Why haven't we done anything since that night in the bathroom....." He said, and I looked at him with a straight face. "Because it was a mistake, Pedri......" I said, and he sighed.

"I know I get it.....you're not ready.....but just because you're not ready for a relationship doesn't mean we can't be friends with benefits." He smirks, and I hit his chest. "Stop thinking about sex!" I laugh, and he pulls me over to him.

"How can I when you're just so irresistible......like look at you....." He whispers, and I look at him. "Pedri.....we can't...." I sighed, and he nodded. "It just gonna be confusing. Okay.... I need to be able to trust you fully and be ready to open my heart again.....if we sleep together all the time.....I won't be thinking straight." I said

He nodded and pulled away. "I understand...." He kisses my cheek, and I smile. "Hopefully won't be too much longer...." I mumble as I walk over to continue cooking, and he smiles, looking down as he heard me.

I continue to cook dinner, and he goes and sits down on the stool.
I dish up everyones dinner, and then I call Pablo, and he comes running down the stairs.

We all sit down and eat our dinner and when we are done. Pablo cleans up, and I head upstairs to my room.
I lie down on my bed, and I look at the ceiling. I want to be with him.....I really do. But how do I know he won't hurt me......

Tomorrow is his birthday too.....all his family are flying in for it. So he's gonna be going home for a few days....and I really am gonna miss him.
I think back to when it was my birthday and the first time I realised I had feelings for him after he took care of me the night before......but was it a game to him then? I need to find out the truth.....

I get up, and I head downstairs, and I walk into Pedris room. He is standing there facing away from me shirtless and just wearing sweatpants.

"Pedri...." I asks, and he turns around. "Yes....?" He asked, and I just stared at his toned chest and abs. He smirks, and I look away.
"Can you put a shirt on its distracting me...." I said, and he laughed.

He went over and put on a shirt and then came back to me. "What's up?" He asked, and I sat down on his bed. "Look, I need to know everything......when the game started and when it ended....and when you realised you really did have feelings for me....just be honest." I said, and I looked at him.

He sighed and sat down next to me. "So it started the night that I came into your room, and I was looking at all your stuff........and afterwards I was talking to Ferran and we made the bet..." He said, and I looked down. "You kissed me that night....." I said, and he nodded. "Yeah.....that was part of it...." He said, and I sighed. "What about my birthday? When you took care of me, " I asked, and he sighed. "Yes, that was part of it all......but I did look after you because I was worried about you.......but the next day I just played along that I cared about you......" He said, and I stood up. "That's all I needed to hear..." I go to walk out, and he pulls me back.

"Isa..." He pulls me onto his lap, and I sigh. "You wanna know when I realised I gained feelings....the minute I saw you getting hurt by what all those people said about you....I realised I cared about you when I heard what that girl said and I drove off.....I was so angry. And I realised what I was doing was wrong.....and that I didn't wanna hurt you anymore....because I gained feelings for you....and I cared....so I told Ferran it's over. That I didn't wanna do it anymore." He whispered and pushed hair behind my ear. "The last 6 weeks of our relationship were all real to me.....I truly did fall in love with you....and I still do love you, Isa...."

I looked into his eyes, and tears formed in my eyes. "How do I know you won't hurt me again...." I said, and he sighed. "Because if I get you back, Isa....I will make sure I never let you go...." He said, and I nodded.

I placed my lips on his and gave him a soft kiss. He kissed me back and smiled against my lips. "I love you too.....and I forgive you," I whisper as I pull away, and he smiles and attacks my face with kisses, and I giggle. "Stopppp"

He flips us over, so he's on top of me now and kisses me again, and I smile, and I wrap my arms around his neck. "I love you so much....." He said and pulled away, looking into my eyes. "I love you too.....Pepi..." I said, and he smiled and kissed my head. "Thank you for giving me another chance....I promise....I won't hurt you again..." He said, and I nodded. "I know you won't...." I stroke his head and play with his hair. While he just lies on my chest.

I finally have him back in my life....let's just hope he's right and he won't hurt me, and things will be different this time around....