chapter 6

A few days pass
Isabels Pov
Today is the first match of the season. Its the Joan camper match, but its the first match in their new home. I'm currently getting ready, and I put on my Gavi 6 shirt. I straighten my hair. I put on a small bit of makeup up. I grab my bag and then head downstairs. Pedri is waiting for Gavi as they're going to the training centre together to get the bus.
"Hola hermosa...." He said and gave me a soft kiss. I smile and kiss him back, putting my hand on his cheek. "Hola guopo.." I said, pulling away.
"I wish you could wear my jersey...." He said, and I smiled. "Maybe someday....." He nodded and pecked my lips. My brother started walking down the stairs, and I walked away from Pedri. Everyone thinks we still hate each other, and I don't think Pablo would be okay with his best friend dating his twin....
"Good luck, Pablo..." I said, and he smiled. "Thanks, Isa..." I quickly gave him a hug, and they both left. Pedri blew me a kiss when my brother wasn't looking, and I mouthed. "Good luck." He smiles and closes the door.
I sigh and lay back on the couch. Waiting for Sira to come collect me. Why do I feel like it's bad for me to like him... but I do, and I can't help it......but I'm worried he's gonna break my heart.
Sira arrives shortly after, and we drive to the venue. "You okay?" She asks, and I nod. "It's just....nevermind." I said and looked out the window. "Isa, what is it?" I looked at her and sighed. "I think I like Pedri......but I'm scared Sira.....I'm scared he's gonna break my heart...." I said, and she sighed and grabbed my hand. "It's okay....I know... How is he with you?" She asks, and I shrug. "We haven't really spent much time together, to be honest. But whenever we do, he just gives me sweet kisses, and he's really kind and caring...." I said and smiled, and she smiled back. "Well, I think he likes you too then.....its obviously hard cause you don't wanna tell your brother, right?" She asked, and I nodded. "No, he would kill him!" I laugh, and she nods, agreeing.
We eventually arrive at the new stadium and get out and put on our passes. We show it to security our passes and head inside. We head down to the locker rooms. Sira goes over to Ferran, and I just stand back and wait for her. I feel someone grab my hand and pull me off somewhere. "Hi..." They whisper, and I smile recognising that voice. He pulls me into an empty office, and I turn around and look at him. He comes over and cups my cheeks, and I smile as he kisses me. I kissed him back, and I tangled my fingers up in his hair. "I needed that...." He pulls away and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. I smile, and I just look at him. "You stressed?" I giggle, and he nods. "Yeahhhhh first match of the season, you know." He said, and I nodded. I set up on one of the tables. He came over and stood between my legs. I smile and intertwine our fingers. "Pedri...." I whisper, and he looks at me. "Yes, Isa?" He said, and I looked down. "Do you actually like me...." I ask, and he tilts my chin up, so I'm looking at him again. "Of course I do...." He whispers. "I like you too...." I smile, and he smiles back and kisses me softly. I kiss him back, and he pulls me closer by holding my waist. I tangle my fingers in his hair again. He starts to kiss down my neck, and I moan softly as he sucks on it.
The door opens, and he pulls away, and we both look up and see Xavi standing there. "Pedri! Locker room now!" He shouts, and Pedri runs off, and I sigh and get down. "Who are you?" He asks, and I chuckle. "Ah, I'm Gavis sister....." I said and showed him my pass. "Of course you're." He laughs and walks off.
I go and find Sira. "You'll never guess what happened!" I said as I approached her in the vip area. "What?" She asks, and I chuckle. "Xavi caught us making out...." I said, and she spit out her drink and burst out laughing. "Oh my god, Isa." She laughs, and I nod. "He also asked who I was, I told him I'm Gavis's sister, and he said, 'Of course you're.' " I laugh, and she chuckles. "Did you talk with him anyway?" She asked, and I nodded. "Yeahh, he said he does like me...." I smiled, and she smiled. "See, you have nothing to worry about just with your brother when he finds out." She laughs, and I nod.

Meanwhile, with Pedri.
"So, how's it going with her?" Ferrans asks Pedri, and Pedri shrugs. "I'm making her think I like her anyways, and she said she likes me. So it's working...."Pedri said and smirked. He nodded. "But remember it's to get her to fall for you, not like you...." He said, and Pedri nods. "I know......only thing Xavi just caught us making out...." Pedri laughs, and Ferrans eyes widen. "Oh god."
"What are you two talking about?"
Pablo said, walking over. "Oh nothing...." Ferran and Pedri said at the same time. Pablo just shrugs, and they all head to the field.