chapter 19

Isabels Pov
I leaned against the railing, talking to Fermin. "I don't know if I can stay....." I said, and he sighed "please for me...." He pouts, and I giggle.

"Fermin, you're up! I need you to start Pedri is gone home...." Xavi said, walking over and handing him his jersey.
Fermin looked back at me. "You gotta stay now. I'm about to make my debut in the starting 11!" He smiles, and I nod. "Yess of course I'll stay!! I'm proud of you!" I smile and hug him, and he hugs me back. "Thanks, Isa gotta go..." He said, and I nodded, and I headed back to my seat as he ran off to go warm up.

My phone goes off as I sit down, and I read the text from Pedri. I sigh, and I reply

Isa
Pedri....you really hurt me.....its gonna be a while before I could even consider forgiving you......
It's best if we just stay out of eachothers lives....

I block him and then put my phone away. "So you're staying?" Sira asks, and I nod. "Yes....for Fermin, he's making his debut since Pedri went home, and he asked me to stay and watch....." I smiled, and she nudged me. "Aww, cuteee..." She said, and I laughed."Shut up....." I giggle, and she smiles. "He'd be good for you....I know he'd deffo treat your better than you know who...." He said, and I sighed. "I'm not even thinking about being with someone else.....I just ended things with Pedri...." I sighed, and she nodded. "I know... forget I said anything...." She said, and I smiled. "It's fine...." I said, and I looked at her. "Have you spoken to Ferran?" I asked, and she shook her head. "I'm so pissed that he even thought of this idea in the first place...." She said, and I nodded. "I don't understand what went through their sick head to this normal behaviour......you don't do this to someone no matter how much you hate them...." She said, and I nodded, looking down. She grabs my hand." Let's just forget about it, okay, and enjoy the match...." She said, and I nod and smile. "Yeahhh....."

The game ends, and barca won. I head down onto the pitch, and I hug my brother first, and then I go over and hug Fermin and then Eric. I see Ferran, and he goes to say sorry, but I stop him. "Please don't.....I don't wanna hear it right now...." I said, and he nodded and left.

"I'm gonna head home...." I said to Pablo, and he nods. "I'll meet you there, okay? I just need to shower, etc." He said, and I nodded, and I hugged him one last time and then left.

I arrive home and I go upstairs to my room and I take off my clothes and I head into the shower. I turn on the water. I start to remove my makeup, and then I get into the shower, and I start to wash my hair and body.

After I'm done, I just slide down the wall and sit in the shower, and I start crying. Why me......why do I always have to get hurt.......why can't I just be happy for once in my life.......

I pull at my hair, and I scream. I sit there and cry for an hour. Pablo arrives home and calls me, "Isa.....where are you??" He shouts, and I get up and grab a towel and wrap it around myself. I get out of the shower, and I walk out of the bathroom. "Isa....." He said as he saw my tears stains and I walked over to him. "Come here...." He said and wrapped his arms around me. I cried into his chest, and he sighed. "Why do I always have to get hurt....." I cry, and he sighs. "I don't know.....you don't deserve it....you deserve to be happy....." He said, and I sob. He rubs my back, and after a while, I pull away and head into my room.

He heads downstairs to make us some hot chocolate. I get dressed into my pyjamas, and I dry my hair. I tie it up to a bun when I'm done, and I get into bed, and I pull up the blankets. I see Pedris sunglasses he left here.......I pick them up, and I stare at them. I start to cry again.

Pablo walks into the room, and he sees me. He comes over and takes them off me. "Don't do that yourself...." He said, and I nodded and wiped my tears.

He puts them in a drawer so i can't see them and then comes over and hands me my hot chocolate. I smile and take a sip. "Thank you...." I whisper, and he nods.
He climbs into the bed. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asks, and I nod. He turns on the TV and puts on my favourite movie, and I smile, and I cuddle into him.

"I'm not gonna let anyone else hurt you......I promise...." He whispers, and I nod. "I love you, Pablo...." I said, and he smiled. "Love you too, little sis..."

We watched the movie, and I eventually fell asleep. He kissed my head and then fell asleep himself. He really meant it when he said no one was ever gonna hurt you again......he'll make sure you're safe and happy....