Chapter 7

Isabels Pov
The match is over, and we won 4-2. I headed back home as I was tired, and I just didn't feel like sticking around.
I walked upstairs to my room, and I changed out of the jersey and put on some pyjamas shorts and a sports bra. I go to the bathroom and remove the makeup, and then tie my hair back into a braid. I turn off my light and climb into bed, and I turn my TV on and cuddle into the blanket.
About an hour later
There is a knock on my door. "Come in...." I said, and Pedri comes in and closes the door. "Where did you go? Are you okay?" He asked, and I nodded. "Yeah, just tired....." I said, and he climbed into the bed. He wraps his arms around me. I cuddle into him, and I sigh. "Isa, talk to me....." He said, and I shook my head. "I'm not ready.....I just need you to stay..." I said, and he nodded. "Of course...." He kissed my head, and I closed my eyes and fell asleep on his chest.

The next morning
I wake up to an empty spot beside me. I sigh, and I get up and put on a hoodie. I fix my hair, and I walk downstairs. There is no one here......
I walk into the kitchen and make myself some breakfast. I sit on the counter, and I eat it.
Pablo walks into the house a few minutes later. Followed by Pedri.
Pablo walks over to me. He just takes me into a hug, and I hug him back and start crying. "Isa, it's okay....I'm here...." He said, and I nodded and cried on his shoulder. He rubs my back and sighs.
Pedri just stands in the hallway, watching confused what's going on.
I eventually pull away and wipe my tears. "You alright now?" Pablo asks, and I shrug. "Just one of those days....." I said, and he nodded. Pablo always knows when I'm not okay cause my face always tells him everything.
I get down off the counter and head into my room. I pull the blanket up to my chest again, and I cuddle into it. I start to cry again, and I just sob silently into my pillow.
Pedri stands at the door and watches me. He's wondering why you're like this....but why does he care...he hates you....but he needs to act like he does care.
He closes the door and walks over, and climbs into the bed. I look at him, and I wipe my tears. "Sorry....." I said, and I turned away, so he didn't have to see me like this. He pulls me to his chest and wraps his arms around me. "Let it out...." He whispers, and I turn around and cry into his chest.
He rubs my back and kisses my head.
Eventually, I stop, and I pull away from his chest. I see his shirt is soaking. "God, I'm sorry..." I chuckle, and he shrugs. "It's fine...." He sits up and takes it off. I look at him as he does it. I stare at his abs, and he smirks, looking at me. "You like what you see...." He said, and I covered myself with the pillow.
He laughs and pulls it down. He kisses me, and I smile and kiss him back. I pull him close, and he hovers over me. I trace my fingers up and down his abs. He kisses me with passion, and I deepen the kiss. He goes to take off my hoodie when I stop him. "Pedri....I'm still a virgin....I'm not ready." I said, and he nodded. "It's okay....." He said and kissed my head. I smile, and I cuddle into him.

Pedris Pov
I sigh and look around the room. Why do I care so much? I'm meant to hate her.......this is all just a game.....
I see she has fallen asleep, and I  sneak out of the room in case Pablos catches us.
I sigh and lean against the wall. I feel bad that she's feeling this way......maybe I could do something to cheer her up that's deffo a way to make her like me more for sure.....
I decided I needed to get Pablo involved in this all. I hate lying to my best friend, but I need to find out what her favourite sweets and chocolate and film is. Plus, if he thinks I like her, then maybe it will be easier for her to fall for me if she knows her brother is okay with it.
I head into Pablos's room, and I sit on his bed. "Hey man...." I said, and he looked up. "What's up?" He said. "Look, I'm gonna be honest with you.....lately I've been having these feelings for your sister....and today seeing her hurt....I wanna cheer her up and stuff so could you help me?" I ask, and he smiles. "You like her?" He asked, and I nodded. "If you're not okay with it, then I'll back off...." That also means I'd lose the bet....this was a bad idea....
"No, I'm actually fine with it......I'd rather her be with you than anyone else....I trust you....." Pablo said, and I smiled. "Thank you, Pablo......"
He helped me get everything organised for her. We just talked about the upcoming season, etc, and how excited we are.