chapter 27

Isabels Pov
I wake up the next morning, and I look up at Pedri. I smile as I push the hair out of his face. I kiss his lips softly, and he smiles as he opens his eyes. "I missed waking up to you..." He whispers, and I giggle. "I missed you too...." I peck his lips and sit up. "Happy birthday, Pepi..." I smile, and he smiles back . "You're the best birthday present I could ask for..." He said, pulling me onto his lap, and I giggle.

He leans in and kisses me, and I kiss him back. I tangle my hands into his hair, and he puts his hand on my ass as he moves it back and forward. I deepen the kiss and move closer to him. He kisses down my neck, and I move my head back so he has more access.

"Happy birthday, Ped - oh shit my eyes!!" Pablo shouts and covers his eyes, and I jump off Pedri and stare at my brother. "Knock, would you??" Pedri said, and Gavi removed his hands. "Well, sorry, I didn't know you two were back together, so I wasn't expecting to walk in, and my sister be on top of you??"

I laughed and covered my face in embarrassment. "Anyways, I'm happy for you both." He smiled. "I'll be outside waiting in the living room..." He said and left, and I laughed as I lie back on the bed.

"Can't believe that just happened...." I giggle and look at Pedri, and he pulls me closer. "He should have knocked..." He chuckles, and he kisses me softly. I smile and kiss him back. "I love you..." I whisper, and he smiles. "Love you too...." He gets out of bed and goes over to the closet to get his training gear.

"Awww, training on your birthday, how sad...." I giggle, and he flips me off. "Well, I do want to get better soon and be able to play again, so yeah, training every day...." He said, and I smile. "I'm glad you're working hard..." I said, and he nodded. "Always..."

He got dressed and walked out of the closet, pulling on his trianing top. I looked at him. "You wanna do anything special today?" I asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

He came and stood in between my legs. "Honestly, I'd rather just stay here....and make love to you all day and night...." He smirks, and I giggle, giving him a kiss. "Don't think my brother would be too happy with that...." I said, and he laughed. "I just mean cause he's gonna wanna spend time with you today, too..." I said, and he nodded.
"Plus, your family will fly in later today, so you gotta meet them, remember..." I said

"Oh yeahh I kinda forgot about that. I have dinner with them later but you can come around to mine after if you want?" He said, and I nodded. "Until they come though....after training we can have our fun...." I smirk, and he nods. "Perfect...." He leans down and kisses me again, and I smile against his lips. "See you..." He said and pecked my lips one more time as he left.

I got out of bed and headed up to my room to get showered. I got dressed then and dried my hair. I put on a little bit of makeup. I was wearing just some leggings and a crop top as I'll get changed later.

I go downstairs and grab my car keys, and I head to the local shopping mall. Since we only got back together yesterday. I didn't really have time to buy him anything. I arrive, and I head inside. I first buy him an aftershave, and then I go and buy him some new sunglasses. I go to Adidas and get him some new trainers.

I then decided that I should get myself something, but it's still a present for him. I go into the shop and buy it and then head home. You will see later....

I arrive home and I run upstairs. I grab the wrapping paper and start wrapping everything. I then get changed into some jeans and a floral off the shoulder top. I curled my hair and then topped up my makeup.

I grab the presents and head downstairs to his room. I leave everything on the bed.
As I wait for him to come home, I just chill on the couch and watch TV.

An hour later, Pedri walks in the door, and I sit up from my position, and I look back at him. "Where's Pablo?" I ask, and he comes over and leans over me. "He had to do something, so he just dropped me off...." He said, and I smirked. "So just me and you....alone?" I whisper, and he nods and leans down and kisses me.

I kiss him back and pull him down so he's hovering over me. "God, I missed you...." He said kisses down my neck, and I giggle. "I missed you too...." I kissed his lips again, and he smiled against them and kissed me back full of passion and love.