Chapter 11

Isabels Pov
2 weeks pass
I wake up in the morning, and I stretch. I see Pedri is gone, and he left a note saying he's gone to training.
I get out of bed and put on my running clothes. I tie my hair into a poiny tail. I head downstairs, and I grab my water bottle and fill it up. I grab my headphones, and I then I put on my music, and then I head out the door.
I start running, and after a while, I realise I'm by the training grounds. I head up to the door, and I put in Gavis passcode. I have had it since when he was in La masia, and it still works.
I head inside, and I walk around, trying to find out where the boys are. I eventually find the pitch, and I head up to stands, and I sit down and watch them.
I watch Pedri as he runs around kicking the ball. Fermin catches me and waves at me, and I smile and wave back. I've known him since we were kids since Gavi was already around him in real betis and then la masia.
It's a water break, and I stay where I am just in case I get caught by Xavi. Fermin grabs his water and walks up to me. "Won't you get in trouble?" I ask him, and he laughs. "Shouldn't I be asking you that.....what you doing here?" He asks and sits down. "I was just passing by and decided to pop in and watch. I still have Gavis code from La masia, so..." I giggle, and he smiles.
We are just talking for a bit when Pedri looks up and spots us. This rage starts to run through him, and Ferran walks over. "You jealous?" He smirks, and Pedri shakes his head. "What, no.....its just a game, remember...." Pedri said, and Ferran laughs. "Yeahhhh, sure, you're giving him death stares..." He laughs and walks off.
Pedri sighs and walks up the steps. "Hey, what are you doing here?" He asked me, and Fermin got up and left. "Just was passing by and said I'd come see you train...." I smile and stand up. He smiles and hugs me. "Glad you came...." He said, and I smiled. "We are nearly done if you want to wait around for a bit?" He said, and I nodded. "Yeah, sure.... as long as Xavi isn't mad...." I chuckle, and he shrugs. "Don't worry, I'll talk to him." He said, and he sees Fermin watching us, and he kisses me. I kiss him back, and then he leaves.
Fermin looks away and walks off to his other friends. He's always had a crush on me since we were younger. He just never told me since we'll cause of Pablo....and he thought I wouldn't like him back. Now he knows.....I'm with Pedri now, so he has no chance.....

Training eventually finished, and I went on my phone while I waited for Pedri to finish. Fermin comes out first and comes over to me. "So you and Pedri, huh?" He asked, and I looked at him. "Yeahhhh....kinda just happened a few weeks ago...." I chuckle, and he nods. "I thought you two hated each other?" He asked, and I laughed. "Yeah, we did.....I guess things changed..." I smile, and he nods. "Just be careful, Isa......" He said, and he left as Pedri came out.
I think in my head. What does he mean by that......
"You ready?" Pedri asked, and I nodded. "Yeahhhh." I smile and get up. He takes my hand, and we head down the car. Pablo is already there waiting. "Hey bro.." I smile and hug him, and he hugs me back. "Hey, you feeling good today?" He asks, and I nod. "Just perfect...." I smile, and he nods and kisses my head. He gets in the front, and I get into the back seat.
I would fight him, but because there's fans outside, it makes sense for them to him to sit in front because they'll probably stop.
Which they did. Pedri pulls up the car, and fans start surrounding it. "Here, put these on." Pablo said and handed me his hoodie and sunglasses. I quickly put them on and put the hood up. They roll down the windows and start signing things, and I just keep my head down and go on my phone.
"Who is that......I bet she's one of their girlfriends.....she's deffo not good enough for them anyways....i bet shes not even pretty." I hear fans say, and tears roll down my cheeks.
Pedri hears them and pushes away the jersey and rolls up the window, and drives off. Pablo throws back a pen he had and then rolls his up, too.
He looks back at me and grabs my hand. "Isa.....ignore them...." He said, and I just nodded.
Pedri eventually pulls up at the house, and I get out of the car and run into the house, and I run up to my room and slam the door. I throw myself onto the bed, and I sob into the pillow.