Chapter 15

Isas Pov
We eventually arrive at the theme park, and he opens my door and takes my hand to help me out. I giggle, and I kiss his cheek as I get out. "Gracias Guopo...." I smile, and he smiles back and locks the car. He takes my hand again, and we start walking towards the theme park.

"What you wanna go on first?" He asked me, and I shrugged and looked around. "I don't know, there are so many rides..." I giggle, and he laughs. "Cmon, let's go this way." He drags me to over to a ride.

We are at the theme park for a few hours, and we go over to the price winning games. It's a basketball one. "I'm actually pretty good at basketball." He said, and I laugh."Really now?" I ask, and he nodded. He gave the lady his token, and she handed him the basketballs.

He starts shooting, and he gets the first 1 in no bother, and then the second and third one. "Okay, maybe you're good at this!" I laugh, and he smiles. "Which one do you want?" He asked, and I giggled and pointed at the panda. He asked the girl for it and then hands it to me. I giggle and hug it. "Gracias Pepi..." I smile, and he gives me a kiss. I kissed him back and smiled.

"Cmon, let's go for dinner..." He said, and I nodded. I followed him back to the car. He opened my door again for me, and I smiled. "You're such a gentleman today..." I giggle, and he smiles. "Hey, I'm always a gentleman...." He said, and I smiled and kissed him. "No, you're not.....deffo not in the bedroom..." I smirk, and his eyes widen. "You did not just say that...." He laughs, and I smile and get into the car.

He gets in his side and starts driving. He puts his hand on my leg, and I smile and put his hand on top of his. "I'm so happy right now...." I said, and he smiled. "Me too...." He picked up my hand and kissed the back of it.
I smile, and I look out the window.

We eventually arrive at the restaurant, and he takes my hand as we walk in. He tells the lady his name, and she takes us over to a table in a private area. He pulls out my chair for me, and I smile and sit down and thank him.
He sits across from me, and I smile, and I take his hand from across the table. "Thank you for a great day...." I said, and he smiled. "Anything for you...." He said, and I smiled at him.

I look down at the menu. There's a lot to choose from. I decided to go with the chicken, and Pedri ordered the fish. We just talked about life and all the upcoming games they have soon and how excited he is to play them.
I told him I was maybe gonna start a YouTube channel since I posted on Instagram all the time, so I thought it was time for me to branch out.

We finished our dinner and he went and paid. Even though I protested and wanted to pay. He wouldn't let me.
He took my hand, and we headed down to the beach.
He found a spot nearby, and we sat in a private area. I sat in between his legs, and I cuddled into him. He wraps his arms around me and smiles, kissing my shoulder.

"You ever been skinny dipping?" He smirks, and I laugh and look back at him. "Have you?" I ask, and he shrugs. "Maybe once or twice..." He giggles, and I smile. "Nah, I haven't...." I said, and he nodded. "Maybe we can later...." He said and kissed my neck. I giggle and nod.

We sat there and admired the sunset, and it started to get dark. People were leaving the beach so it was just there. It was also about 10 o clock at night, so it's not a surprise that no one is around.

"Wanna do it now...." He whispers in my ear and then kisses down my neck, pushing one of the straps of my top down. "Maybe...." I whisper, and he smirks. "Let's go..." He gets up and takes off his top, and I laugh and stand up. He helps me up and then starts to remove his pants and boxers. I take off my clothes, and I stand there shaking a bit with the cold.

"You're so beautiful....." He whispers and kisses me. I kiss him back and smile. "Can we go in? I'm cold...." I giggle, and he nods and picks me up and runs to the water.
I laugh as he places me down, and the water is suprisenly warm.

We just swim around the water and splash each other every so often. He eventually comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me. "God, I'm so lucky....." He whispers and kisses my neck. "You're so beautiful, Isa...." He whispers, and I smile, and I turn around and kiss him. He kisses back passionately and pulls me close to him.

"You ever had sex in the sea?" I ask, and he smirks."Nope....do you want to?" He asked, and I nodded.
He just smashes his lips onto mine again, and I smile and kiss him back.

⚠️⚠️ smut warning ⚠️⚠️
He kisses down my neck and sucks on it, leaving lots of love bites. He picks me up, and I wrap my legs around him. He starts sucking on my nippples, and I moan and throw my head back. "Fuck....." I moan and he smirks and enters two fingers inside of me. I grab onto his hair, and I pull at it as he goes faster. "Holy shit...." I scream, and he smirks. "Shh baby...." He whispers and kisses me. I kiss him back, and I eventually reach my high.
He pulls out his fingers and then slams his dick inside of me, and I arch my back. "Holy fucking shit!" I scream and he kisses me again to keep me quite. I move my hips up and down to help with the movement, and he holds my waist and kisses down my neck and to my chest. "So beautiful.....and you're all mine...." He whispers, and I nod and smile. "All yours...."
We both eventually reach our high, and he pulls out.
⚠️⚠️smut over ⚠️⚠️

He places me down, and I find it hard to stand, so I nearly fall over. "You okay....?" He asks, and I shake my head. "I can't stand..." I giggle, and he laughs and picks me up carrying me up to the beach. He helps me get dressed and then gets dressed himself. I smile and give him a kiss. "That was amazing...." I giggle, and he smiles, kissing me back. "Always amazing with you...."

He picks me up again and carries me back to the car, and we drive back to his place. I end up falling asleep in the car. So he picks me up and carries me inside his house. He changed me into one of his t-shirts and then got changed out of his clothes and put on a fresh pair of boxers. He climbs into the bed and wraps his arms around me. I cuddle into his chest, and he smiles, kissing my head. "I love you, Isa....." He whispers but I am asleep so I don't hear him. He closes his eyes and falls asleep himself. Holding the love of his life....