Chapter 14

Isas Pov
I wake up the next morning, and I see the bed is empty next to me. I grab Pedris t -shirt and put it on, and then walk out of the room. I walk into the kitchen, and I see him cooking breakfast. I smile, and I walk over. "What you doing?" He looked at me. "Dammit, I wanted to bring you breakfast in bed..." He pouts, and I giggle and wrap my arms around him from behind. "Who is this person? I want my Pepi back..." I giggle, and he smiles. "Right here....he's just in love...." He whispers, and I smile and lean up and kiss him. He smiles against my lips, and I giggle, pulling away.

I sit up on the counter next to him as he cooks. "What are you making?" I ask him, and he looks at me. "French toast....and bacon and I got some croissants from the shop down the road." He said, and I smiled and kissed his cheek. "You're the best you know that...." I giggle, and he smiles. "I've been told..."

He continues to cook and then dishes up everything on the plates. He places them on the island and then leaves the croissant basket in the middle.

He comes over and picks me up by the thighs and carries me over to the stool, and I giggle. "You know,
I have legs, right..." I smile, and he shrugs. "Today you're the princess...." He smiles, and I kiss him softly as he puts me down.

"Thank you for all this..." I said, and he smiled. "You deserve it..."
He walks over and pours the orange juice into some glasses, and then places one in front of me, and then sits down.

I smile and begin eating. "Omg, this is amazing, Pepi...." I said, and he smiled. "Gracias.." He said and started eating himself.

"Where is my brother?" I chuckle, and he looks at me. "Still in bed..." He laughs. "Oh, you don't have training?" I ask, and he shakes his head. "Nope, I'm all yours today...." He smiled, and I giggled and leaned my head on his shoulder as I ate. He kissed my head and then continued to eat himself. 

Pablo walks downstairs, and he grabs a piece of my bacon. "Hey! Get your own!" I said, and he laughed. "No one made me breakfast..." He pouts, and I laugh.

"Here, take this, you big baby....." I hand him a croissant, and he smiles and sits on Pedris lap. I burst out laughing.  "Get off me!!" Pedri laughs and pushes him off.
He fell to the floor and then pretended to start crying.

He then starts laughing, and we both start laughing, too. He gets up and kisses my cheek and sits on the empty stool.

"Great to see you treating my sister like the princess she deserves....." Pablo said, looking at Pedri, and I smiled at them. "Always...." He said and smiled at me. I giggle and finish up my breakfast.

I get down, and I go and wash our plates. Pedri comes over and hugs me from behind. "Go get ready. I wanna take you on a date...." He smiles, and I giggle and nod. I peck his lips, and I go upstairs to my room and get changed.

I curl my hair and put a little bit of makeup, and then I shout for Pedri.   He comes upstairs. "Do I need to wear casual or dressy?" I ask, and he smiles. "Just wear something comfy but dressy." He said, and I nodded.

I went into my closet and I took out my jeans and a black bralet top. I put them on, and then I brushed through my curls.
I put on my Converse, and Pedri smiled at me. "You look beautiful....." He said, and I smiled and kissed him. "Gracias Pepi..." I said, and he kissed back.

"Gotta stop at mine so I can get changed...." He chuckled, and I nodded. He was only wearing shorts and a T-shirt.
He grabs my hand, and we walk downstairs and head to his car. I said bye to Pablo as I walked out, and he said to enjoy.

I got into Pedris's car, and he drove towards his house. "Why have I never been to your house?" I asked as we pulled up. "I don't know, to be honest." He said and got out. "We can stay here tonight if you want?" He asked, and I nodded. He smiled and took my hand and unlocked the door and went inside.

"My brother did live with me, but he left a few weeks ago to live back in Tenerife to work at my parents' restaurant...." He said, and I nodded. "That's why I prefer to stay at yours and Pablos. I don't like being alone..." He chuckles, and I smile and kiss him. "You're cuteee...." He smiles and kisses me back.

"Cmon, let me show you my room." He brings me upstairs, and I follow him. It's a basic boys' room. Blue in colour and has pictures on his wall of his family and then football memories. I see a picture of him, and Pablo and I smile. I love their friendship so much.....

He comes up behind me. "Gotta print some of you and me..." He kisses my neck, and I giggle. "Yess...." I peck his lips, and I sit on the bed as he goes and get changed.

He puts on a white polo shirt and some cargo pants. "So what do you have planned??" I giggle, and he smiles and stands in between my legs. "Theme Park, and then we are going to a nice restaurant and then a walk on the beach for sunset...." He said, and I smiled and kissed him. "Perfect...." I whisper, and he smiles and kisses me back. "As much as I'd love to just stay here and fuck you...We gotta go...." He smiled and pulled away and I laugh and push his chest.

We headed back downstairs and headed out the door to his car, and drove towards the theme park.