Chapter 5

Isabels Pov
I wake up, and I feel arms wrapped around me. I open my eyes, and I see Pedri. I get up and scream, and he wakes up. "I knew you'd freak out." He laughs. "What the fuck are you doing in my bed....and is this your t-shirt??" I look down at what I'm wearing.
He laughs and gets out of bed. I scream again when I see him just in his boxers. "We didn't, did we???" I start pacing around my room. "Isabel, will you calm down.....nothing happened....." He said I relax. I sit down at the end of the bed and wait for him to explain. He puts on his pants and shirt and sits next to me. "Explain, please, because I don't remember anything....." I said, and he nodded. "You were really drunk....like completely pissed that you even kissed me......but I stopped you knowing you'll regret it in the morning and also you didn't know what you were doing....." He chuckles, and I look at him. "You stopped me?" And he nodded. "Yes Isa.....I wasn't gonna take advantage of you when you were out of your mind waisted...." He said, and I smiled a little. "Gracias..." He nodded and continued. "So yeah, I brought you upstairs and gave you that to change into, and then when I went to leave, you asked me to stay and then cuddled up to me...." He said, and I covered my face with my hands. "I'm sorry.....I'm very affectionate when I'm drunk...." I chuckle, and he smiles. "Thank you for not taking advantage of me...." I said, and he nodded. "Of course....." He said, and I stood up. "I still don't like you...." I said, and he smirked. "Keep telling yourself that Isabel...." He bent down beside my ear. "I didn't fuck you last night because when I do I want you to remember every little bit of it....." He pulls away and I looked at him. "Also, happy birthday, princess...." He said as he walked out. I said thanks, and I lay back down on my bed. I stare at the ceiling, and I sigh. Maybe I don't hate him as much anymore.....

I decided to get up an hour later. I got into the shower and quickly showered, and then got out and dried off. I changed into a pair of shorts and a corset top. I curled my hair and did some makeup. I then headed downstairs, and I went over and hugged Pablo. "Happy birthday, twinny!" I giggle, and he smiles and hugs me back. "Happy birthday, Isa.." I pulled away, and I looked at Pedri. Something has changed.....After last night, he took care of me, and I feel like I deffo don't hate him anymore.....but I do have this weird feeling in my stomach.
I go over and hug my parents and Aurora and Javi.
Pablo and I then open presents and we go and have breakfast in the kitchen. There are lots of croissants and pastries ordered.
We all set down and ate, and I drank some orange juice as well.
Once breakfast was finished, I went back up to my room....
I lay on my bed, and I looked at the ceiling. Do I have feelings for him......I can't.....I only hated him a few days ago.....but he's changed....
"Isa?" I looked up and saw Pedri standing there. I just looked at him, and it all hit me. I do like him.....I have feelings for my brothers best friend.
"Isa?" He repeats and walks over to me. I sat up. "Yes...." I looked at him. He tucked a peace of hair behind my ear, "Do you feel it....." I whisper, and he nods. He leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back and smile into the kiss. He smiles and puts his hand on the back of my neck to deepen the kiss. I fall back onto bed, and he hovers over me. I kiss him and play with his hair. He smiles and starts kissing down my neck. I moan softly as he sucks on it. I pull at his hair and pull him closer to me. He pulled away, and I looked into his eyes. I pushed the hair out of his face. "I can't believe we are kissing right now..." I giggle, and I hide my head into his neck. He laughs and lies down and pulls me down, so I'm on top of him. "Strange, yes.....but it does feel right...." He said, and I nodded, and I kissed him again. He kissed me back and started to tug at my top. I pull away. "Not yet....." I smirk, and I climb off him. "You drive me crazy you know that..." He said, looking at me. "I've been told..." I giggle, and he smiles and pushes hair behind my ear again. "You're beautiful....." I smile and peck his lips. He opens his arms, and I cuddle into him.
Little did I know......this was just all a game to him....to make me fall for him, and this was just the start....