chapter 13

Isabels Pov
I wake up, and I look around the room, and I see Pedri isn't here. I sigh and get up and get out of bed. I walk into the living room and see Fermin and Pablo playing fifa. Pedri isn't with them.
"Have you seen Pedri?" I ask, sitting down and I look at the screen and see they're playing Ferran and Pedri. "When did he leave?" I ask, and Pablo shrugs. "I'm not sure he was gone when I got back from picking up Fermin...." Pablo said, and I just nodded.
I took out my phone and started strolling through tiktok, and a lot of videos came up. "I think she's Gavis sister......she's still ugly, though....I feel bad for gavi to have her as a sister....." I read some of the comments on posts about us.
Tears roll down my cheeks, and Fermins looks at me. "Isa......don't look at that.....it's not true...." He said and came over and took the phone off me. "But what if they're right....." I said, and he sighed. "I'm gonna delete the app... you don't need to see that, okay...." He said, and I nodded.
He deleted tiktok, and I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you...." He just nods and hugs me back. He pulls away and goes back to playing, and I head into the kitchen.
I make myself some lunch since I haven't eaten all day.
"Pedri, will you come back... My sister is going crazy without you here..." Pablo said, and I looked at him from the kitchen. "Hey, I didn't say that!" I laugh, and Pedri chuckles. "Tell her I'll be back soon...." Pedri said, and I smiled. "He said -"
"Pablo, I can hear him...." I laugh."Hi baby...." Pedri said, and I smiled. "Hi Pepi...." I take my sandwich and sit back down. "I'll be leaving after this game, okay...."
He said "okay" I said, and then they continued the game.
A while passes, and I'm just chilling on my phone, and I come across some nice posts about me.
I smile as people are defending me and telling them to all leave me alone.
I don't hear Pedri come in, and he comes up behind me and kisses my cheek. I look back, and I smile and turn around, and I hug him. " I missed you...." I smile, and he smiles back. "I missed you too." I lean up and kiss him. And he kisses me back. "Cmon, let's go...." He grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs. I laugh, and I follow him.
He closes the door and pushes me against the door, and kisses me passionately. I smile and kiss him back. I wrap my arms around him and tangle my fingers into his hair. He lifts me up, and I wrap my legs around him.
He carries me over to the bed and places me down. He hovers over me and kisses me deeply and passionately. I kiss him back, and I take off his shirt and run my fingers up and down his back.
He kisses down my neck, and I moan softly as he sucks. "God, I'm crazy about you...." He said and kept kissing my neck. I smile, and I play with his hair again.
He looks up and looks into my eyes. He tucks hair behind my ear. "I mean it, Isa......I think I'm falling in love with you....." He said, and my eyes widened. "What...?" I asked, and he nodded. "I can't stop thinking about you....and whenever we aren't together all I can't think about is being with you again.....I'm obsessed with you Isa and I think I'm falling in love with you...." He whispers, and I smile, and I kiss him.  "I'm falling in love with you too...." I giggle, and he smiles and burys his head into my neck.
"How are you feeling now, btw?" He asked and lied down, and I cuddled into him. "Okay.......I did see some tiktoks which made me upset....but then I saw some nice instragram posts of people defending me. So I guess they're not all that bad...." I smile, and he nods and kisses my head. "Just ignore the haters....just block them as soon as you see them. " He said, and I nodded.
I grab my remote, and I turn on the TV. I put on a movie, and an hour into it, he kisses down my neck. I giggle and smile. "You don't wanna watch it anymore?" I ask, and he shakes his head.
I giggle and turn it off, and I climb onto him, and I kiss him. He kisses back and pulls me close to him.

⚠️⚠️smut warning ⚠️⚠️
I take off my top, and he kisses down my chest. I moan softly as he  sucks on my breasts.
He flips us over and kisses down my stomach, and gets to my shorts. He pulls them down and rubs me through my underwear. "Fuck....." I moan quietly. He pulls them down and starts to lick and suck on my clit. I grab onto his hair and try to keep quiet.
He enters two fingers and pumps them in and out. I arch my back and pull at his hair. "Fuck....." I moan and he smirks and goes faster. "Holy shit....." I said as he twisted his fingers inside of me. I reach my high and I cum. He pulls out his fingers and licks them.
He comes up and kisses me again, and I pull down his pants. "Someone's eager..." He laughs, and I smirk. "I wanna feel you....all of you..." I said, and he looked at me."You sure?" He asked, and I nodded. "I started taking the pill last week...." I said, and he smiled. "Okay...." He pulls down his boxers and slides into me. I moan, and he kisses me to keep the noise down. I kiss him back, and I stroke up and down his back as he thrusts in and out of me.
He goes faster and kisses down my neck and sucks on it. I moan softly and pull at his hair again.
He goes deeper and faster, and we both eventually reach our high.
⚠️⚠️⚠️ smut over ⚠️⚠️

He pulls out and lies next to me. I smile and look at him. "You're amazing, you know that...." He said, looking back at me, and I giggle. "Gracias Pepi...." He kissed me softly, and I smiled against his lips. I pull up the blankets, and I cuddle into him, and we put on the rest of the movie. We just stayed in bed for the rest of the day and ended up falling asleep pretty early.