Chapter 10

Isabels Pov
A few weeks have passed.
Pedri and I are doing well. He asked me to he his girlfriend last week and of course I said yes. I am really happy but there's always this doubt in my mind. Is this all too good to be true.....
I'm currently lying in bed after a long day, I'm watching a movie. Pedri is with Fermin and Pablo in the living room, and I'm fine with that. He was Pablos' best friend before he was my boyfriend, and I don't want them to lose their friendship because of me.
About an hour passed, and I turned off the movie and just pulled up the blankets, trying to fall asleep. It doesn't work.
I sigh and get up and walk out to the living room.
Fermin is gone, so it's just Pablo and Pedri. I go and sit next to Pedri, and he smiles, wrapping his arm around me. I cuddle into him. "You okay, hermosa?" He asked, and I nodded. "I just can't sleep...." I said, and he smiled and kissed my head. "Try sleep here, and I'll carry you in in a bit...." He said, and I nodded. I lay my head on his chest and close my eyes.
Pablo looks at us and smiles.
Pedri strokes my hair, and I eventually fall asleep.
A few hours pass again, and I feel him carrying me into the room. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. "Go back to sleep..." He said, and I shook my head. "I'm not tired anymore...." He places me down on the bed, and I grab my phone and see it's only midnight.
"Pepi...." I said, and he looked at me. "Yes, Isa...." He smiled, and I grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt, and I pulled him to me. He smirks and looks me up and down. I'm only wearing a cropped pyjama top and pyjama shorts.
I kiss him passionately, and he kisses me back, hovering over me. I lay down on the bed, and he moved closer to me and deepened the kiss. I pull at his shirt, and he takes it off. I glide my finger up and down his abs while we are kissing.
"I want you....." I whisper, and he looks into my eyes. "You sure...." He asked, and I nodded. "I'm sure....I trust you...." I whisper, and he smiles, tucking hair behind my ear. I smile back, and he kisses down my neck.

⚠️⚠️⚠️smut warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️
He takes off my top and kisses down my chest. I grab onto his hair. He sucks on my nipples and I moan.
He kisses down my stomach and gets to my shorts. He slides them off, and I watch him. He slides off my underwear and kisses and then starts sucking on my clit. I moan and throw my head back. "Fuck...." I moan as he enters two fingers inside of me. I pull at his hair, and he goes faster. "God, you feel so good....." Pedri moans and goes faster. I moan loudly as I cum on his fingers.
He pulls out and licks them. I pull him back up and kiss him. I tug at his pants, and he looks at me. "Are you sure you want this?" He asked and I nodded. "Yes Pepi.....I'm sure...." He nods and pecks my lips and takes off his pants. He grabs a condom from his wallet, takes off his boxers, and puts it on. I look at him as he comes over and hovers over me. "I'll go slow and gentle at first so it doesn't hurt you, okay?" He asked, and I nodded. He entered me slowly, and I whimper a little at the pain. "You want me to stop?" He asked, and I shook my head. "No, keep going....." I said, and he nodded. He started to move slowly and gentle, and I kissed him passionately.
He holds my waist while he moves in out of me and kisses down my neck. I stratch up and down his back. "You can go faster...." I whisper, and he speeds up. "Holy shit...." I scream, and I pull at his hair. He goes deeper and faster, and I arch my back. "Oh my god!!!" I scream, and he smirks, kissing me. "Shhh...." He whispers, and I kiss him back.
I feel a pit in my stomach and then I reach my high and cum. He cums after me and then he pulls out and takes off the condom and throws it in the bin.
⚠️⚠️ Smut over ⚠️⚠️

I lay back and stare at the ceiling. "You okay?" He asked, coming over, and I nodded. "Yes, that was amazing....." I smile looking at him, and he smiles back and kisses me softly. "Glad you could trust me to be your first....." He smiles, and I giggle. "Me too...." I kiss him again and then pull away.
"I'm gonna go shower." I said, getting up, and he nodded. "I'll go after... first I need to ring my manager about something...." He said, and I nodded. I grabbed my towels and headed into the bathroom.

Pedris Pov
I put on my clothes and I grab my phone and head out to my car. I get into the car, and I facetime Ferran.
"What's up, bro?" He said, and I smirked, and he looked at me. "I know that face.....you just had sex...." He laughs, and I nod. "And guess who with....." I smirk, and his eyes widen. "Oh my god, you did it??" He asked, and I nodded. "Yup....I took her virginity...." I smirk, and Ferran claps while laughing. "Well done man half the bet done...." He said, and I nodded. "Yup, and I'll be winning the rest very soon, trust me. I already see her falling for me. Might as well pay up!" I laugh, and Ferran shakes his head. "Nah, not until she says the words. I love you.....and you break her heart by saying it was just a game all a long, and then I'll pay you...."
I look up at the window and see Isa in her room. "Gotta go, she's out of the shower. Talk later, man." I hang up and get out of the car and head back inside and head up to her room.
I walk into the room and see her getting dressed into fresh pyjamas. "You okay....?" I asked her, and she turned around and nodded. "Yes, just a little sore... but it's fine." She smiles, and I smile back, kissing her head. "I'll be back..." I said and headed to the shower. She nodded and got into bed.
After I'm done, I get out and dry off and then put on my boxers. I run a towel through my hair, and I walk into the room. I see she is already asleep, and I smile. Wait, why am I smiling.....I don't like her....she's just a paunn in the game....
I just climb into the bed, and she wraps her arms around me. I lie down, and she cuddles close to me. I kiss her head and stroke her head until she falls asleep...
I sigh. Maybe I do care.....but I can't catch feelings for her....I just can't....