chapter 9

Pedris Pov
I close Isabels bedroom door, and I head out to the back. "Hello?" I answer the phone. "Hey man. I'm just checking in. How is it going?" He said, and I sat on the bench.
"Great to be honest......yesterday when she wasn't feeling the best, I decided to cheer her up and built like a Fort thing. I also told Pablo I like her to like help with the plan, I guess. Plus, if she knows her brother is good with us, then maybe it will be easier for her to fall for me." I said and chuckled. "Wow, you're making a lot of effort. Pepi, someone would think you like her for real...." Ferran laughed."What are you crazy? Nah, I still hate her... but she did just let me give her something.....so she is opening up to me more if you know what I mean....."I smirk, and Ferran laughs. "Oh tmi man...." Ferran said, and I chuckled. "I'm winning this. I'm telling you......" I said confidently. Ferran laughs. "Fine double or nothing, you can make her sleep with you in a few weeks...." He said, and I chuckled. "That will be easy....have you seen me? Who can resist me?" I said, and Ferran laughed. "I don't think it will be that easy, would it?"  He said, and I smiled. "Nah, I'm telling you once she starts to trust me. She will..." I said, and Ferran sighed. "Sira is here. I gotta go.....I'll talk to you later." He hung up, and I headed back inside.

Isabels pov
Pedri comes back in and climbs over to me and gives me a kiss. I smile and kiss him back. "What's got you so happy..." I giggle, and he just kisses all over my face, and I laugh. "Im just happy...to be with you.." I kiss him again, and I pull him closer. "I could stay here forever...." I say into the kiss as he deepens it. "Me too..." He kisses down my neck, and I smile. "Do you wanna do something today?" He asked, and I nodded."Sureeee..." I smile, and he smiles back, getting up. He goes into my wardrobe and hands me some clothes to put on. I quickly get changed. He goes to Pablos' room and gets the clothes he leaves here.
I put on a small bit of makeup and brushed out my hair.
I head downstairs, and Pedri is waiting for me. "Te ves hermosa," He whispers and leans up and kisses me. I smile and kiss him back. "Gracias guopo." I smile, and I grab my bag, and I said bye to Pablo, and then we head out.
Pedri opens the door for me, and I smile and kiss his cheek.
He gets into his side and starts driving. I look out the window, and I'm just imagining how this is my life....I hated him a few weeks ago, and now I'm here going on a date with him.....crazy how things change.
He leans over and grabs my hand. I smile and look down at them. "Can I ask you? When did things change for you?" I ask, looking at him. He stopped at a red light and looked at me. "Deep down, I think I always liked you......I just pushed it all away by hating you because it was easier, and I knew you hated me so...." He said, and I smiled. "Yeah, I did.....you were an asshole!" I giggle, and he smiles. "Now you know why.....I didn't want you liking me cause I knew your brother wouldn't approve..." He chuckles and starts driving again.
"I think I realised when I saw a different side to you.....you weren't the same person anymore....you became a caring and loveable guy and that's what made me think maybe he's not so bad..." I giggle, and he smiles, squeezing my hand.
"You make me a better person, Isa...." He said, and I smiled. "So do you...." I lean over and kiss his cheek.
We eventually arrive at the beach. He gets out and takes my hand, and we walk down. We just walk across the beach to the other side.
We arrive in a private area, and I sit down against a rock. He sits down next to me, and I smile. "Who would have thought we'd be going on a date..." I giggle, and he looks at me." Who said this was a date!" He smirks, and I laugh and hit his chest. "Oh shut up!" He smiles and kisses my lips softly. I kiss him back.
"You're right though if someone told me a month ago we'd like each other, I'd call them crazy...." He smiles and tucks hair behind my ear. I smile. "Me too...."
I lay my head on his shoulder, and he smiled, wrapping his arm around me.
We just sit there for a while, and eventually, we get up. "You hungry?" He asks, helping me up, and I nod. "Yeahhhh." He takes my hand, and we walk to the cafe nearby. We just ordered some sandwiches and sat outside.
"Can't believe it's only been a few days....." I chuckle, and he nods. "I know, yeah.....it feels like forever, and we are not even official yet." He smiles, and I nod. "I don't wanna rush things, though, okay? I like the way things are. We don't need to label it yet.." I said, and he nodded. "Of course.....when you're ready.....I'll be waiting...." He smiles and squeezes my hand. "Thank you..." I smile, and we finish our lunch.
We then head back to the car and head back to my place.

A/n he's great with words, huh? Who would have thought he was making this all up. Remember, this is still all a game to him.....I'll let you know when it changes for him..