chapter 4

Isabels Pov
It's now been a few hours later, and I'm currently getting ready. Sira has come over to get ready with me. (They're still together in this a girl can dream)
"You know Pedri has been acting really weird lately...." I said as I applied my makeup. "Don't you two hate each other?" She asks, and I nod. "Yes! So that's why I'm confused. He keeps flirting with me....." I laugh, and she chuckles. "Maybe someone has a crush." She finishes her makeup and starts curling her hair.
"Well, it's not mutual anyway. I still dislike him a lot...." I chuckle. I put on my mascara. "You should play with him and see how far he'll go...." She said, and I laughed. "I have been teasing him a little already, and he's breaking.....he said I drive him crazy. " I laugh. "God, he is down bad....." She said, and I nodded. "I do like the attention, but I would never go there." I said, and I straightened my hair. I slick back the front two pieces and pin them behind and then leave the rest of my hair fall. I put on my dress (pictured above). I put on my heels, and we finished off the last few touches.

Meanwhile, with Pedri
"Ferran, I swear she's impossible to break....she still hates me. Like, I don't know how I'm gonna do it." Pedri said, leaning back against the couch. Ferran laughs. "So, are you backing down?" He said, and Pedri shook his head "no never but this is just gonna be harder than I thought." He said, and Ferran chuckles. "I knew it wouldn't be easy.....but tonight she'll be drunk, so I'm sure it might be easier when she drinks than when she's sober." Pedri nods. "Yeahhhh maybe...."

I grab my clutch bag and walk downstairs. Sira follows me wearing a black mid lent dress and off the shoulder. Ferran walks over to her and gives her a kiss, and says she looks beautiful. I smile at them and think how cute they're. Pedri walks over. "Don't you dare!" I joke, and he rolls his eyes. I walk away and head into my brother, who's in the kitchen. "Ready, bro?" I asked, and he nodded. "You look pretty..." He smiles, and I thank him. Aurora, Javi, and my parents come down, and as usual, we all get photos. When we are done, we all start to head out.
Pedri comes up behind me. "That dress looks great.....I think it would look better on the floor, though..." He whispers in my ear and smirks, walking away. I roll my eyes and get into the car with Aurora Javi Mario and Fermin. My parents aren't coming, obviously. There was also no way I was going in a car with Pedri....
We soon arrived at the club. I got out and showed the guy at the door my ID, and he let us in. I head straight to the bar and order a margarita. I get my drink and head over to the table. I sit with Aurora and Sira.
We are all just talking, and there's lot of shots going around. Eventually, I'm pretty drunk, and I get up and I go to the dance floor. I start dancing on my own. Until a few songs in I feel two hands on my waist. I look behind me, and I see Pedri standing there. "You're not giving up, huh?" I smirk, and he shakes his head.
I just continue to dance. He groans in my ear as I move against him. I smirk, and I pull away and walk over to the girls. Sira laughs and watches as Pedri runs off. "God, you do have an effect on him. "
She said, and I nodded. I take a sip of drink. "You know Isa used to have a crush on him when she first met him...." Aurora smirks, and I glare at her. "Aurora, shut it!" She laughs. And Sira looks at me."Really?" I shrug. "It was until I realised how much of an asshole he was......" I said, and she nodded.
Another hour passed, and I was really drunk now. I could barely walk, but I was still having fun. I started to walk to the bathroom. I nearly fell over. "Here, let me help you...." Pedri puts his hand on my waist. "Pepi!!!!" I shout, and he laughs. "God, you're drunk if you're happy to see me...." He chuckles and helps me into the bathroom. "You're pretty....." I giggle, and he smiles. "So are you....now go pee." He closes the bathroom door.
I walk to the stall, and when I'm done, as I am walking out of the stall, I slip and fall. "Pedriii!" I shout, and he rushes in. "Omg, are you okay....." He said and helped me up. "Yes, I fell." I laugh, and he chuckles. "Come on, let's get you home...."
"But it's my birthday!!" I pout, and he laughs. "Yes, but you have all day tomorrow to celebrate." He said, and I nodded. "Fine...."
He helped me out and went and got Pablos house keys.
He picked me up and carried me out to the taxi. We arrived back at the house, and he carried me to the door and then placed me down. He unlocked the door and helped me in.
I looked at him, and I leaned in and kissed him. At first, he kissed back but then pulled away. "Isa no.....you're drunk...." He said and carried me upstairs. "But I thought this is what you wanted......" I said and pouted. "Yes, but not when you're this drunk and not thinking straight. " He places me down on the bed and goes to Pablos' room and gets one of the t-shirts he leaves here.
He comes back in and hands it to me. I removed my makeup with the wipes, and then I quickly changed into it.
I get under the covers. "Night Isabel....." Pedri said, and I looked at him. "Stay...." I said, and he sighed. "Fine....but no funny business...." He takes off his shirt and pulls down his pants. He gets into the bed, and I cuddle into him. He chuckles, knowing I am going to freak out in the morning. "Night Pepi....." I said, and he smiled. "Night Isa...." He said and kissed my head. I fell asleep with my head on his chest.