chapter 28

Isabels Pov

"Cmon....I wanna give you your presents." I stand up and pull him up after our half hour make out session. "Okay, okay!" He follows me, and I smile, excited to give him his presents.

He sits on the bed, and I sit down next to him, and I hand him the sunglasses first. He opens them and smiles, looking down at the Ray bands I got him. "Thank you. I love them..." He smiles, giving me a quick kiss, and I smile."de nada.."

I give the aftershave next, and it's the Dior one. He hugs me. "That's so expensive you didn't have to...." and I shrug. "You deserve it...." I smile, and he kisses me softly. I kiss him back and smile against his lips.

I hand him the last present well second last. It's the Adidas trainers I got him, and he smiles. "How did you know I wanted these..." He said, and I giggle. "I do pay attention, Pepi..." I smile, and he gives me a kiss again, and I laugh. "Are my lips that irresistible today?" I ask, and he nods and keeps kissing me.

"There's one more....its for me but still a present for you..." I smirk, and his eyes widen. "Fuck...." He picks it up and opens it to see a red lingerie set. "Omg...." He said and looked at me, and I giggled,"you like?" I ask, and he nods. " I love it...."

He pushes me back on the bed, and I giggle and kiss him passionately. "Want me to wear it now?" I ask, and he shakes his head. "No point....I'm just gonna end up wripping it right off you...." He said as he kissed down my neck. I giggle and moan softly as he sucks on my neck.

⚠️⚠️smut warning ⚠️⚠️

He pulled off my top and then unclipped my bra and took it off. He starts sucking on my breasts, and I moan loudly and pull at his hair. He sits up and takes off his shirt. He goes over and locks the door and then comes back to me. "Just in case..." He laughed, and I giggled and pulled him back into a kiss.
I stratch my nails up and down his back. And he groans as I move my hips against him. He kisses down my stomach and gets to my jeans, and slides them off. "God so wet already....." He said, rubbing me from over my underwear.
I moan softly, and he kisses around my tighs and moves upwards. He slides off my underwear and kisses around my clit. He starts sucking and I arch my back. "Fuck Pepi...." I moan and he smirks.
He pushes two fingers inside me, and I roll my eyes the back of my head as he twists them inside of me. He pumps them in and out faster while also sucking on my clit. "Holy fucking shit....." I scream and I pull at his hair.
He smirks and kisses up my stomach, still moving his fingers in and out of me. He gets to my lips, and I kiss him passionately and pull him closer to me.
I eventually reach my high, and he pulls out his fingers and licks them.
I flip him over and kiss down his chest. "It's your birthday....you should get a present..." I smirk, and he looks down at me as I take off his shorts and then his boxers.
I lick up and down his dick and he groans and grabs onto my hair.
I suck on the tip and then slide it all into my mouth and move up and down. "Fuck Isa....." He moans and I smirk and go faster.
He eventually cums in my mouth and I swallow. I pull away and then lie back on the bed.
⚠️⚠️⚠️ smut over ⚠️⚠️⚠️

He lies down next to me and looks at me, and I smile. "I love you so much...." He whispers and pushes hair out of my face. "I love you too...." I peck his lips. I cuddled into him, and I closed my eyes as we both decided to have a nap