chapter 25

Isabels Pov
I wake up the next morning, and I'm lying on someone chest. I look up, and I see Pedri I jump up. And he groans. "Fuck Isa...." He said holding his leg and I looked at him. "I'm so sorry...." I said, and he looked at me. "You're the one who fell asleep on my chest....." He smirks, and I roll my eyes. "Oh shut up...." I said, and I walked into the kitchen.

He grabbed his crutches and got up and followed me. "So you gonna make me breakfast....." He said and set up on the stool. "I'm not your slave...." I laugh, and he  walks over and lean against the counter beside him.

"Well, maybe you could be....." He pulls me over, so I'm standing in between his legs. "You could do whatever I want....give me whatever I need....please me anywhere and everywhere...." He whispers in my ear, and it sends shivers down my body.

He smirks and pulls away and looks at me. "Stop it..." I sigh and walk away from him. "Stop what?" He smirks, and I open the fridge. "You know what you're doing....but I'm not falling for it...." I said, and he sighed. "Fine..." He gets down and hops back to couch. He sits down on the couch.

"You sulking now cause you didn't get what you wanted?" I laugh, and he flips me off. "Shut up, Isa...." He said, and I laughed.

I make us some eggs. My brother is already gone to training. Pedri doesn't need to go to recovery training for a few days. So it's just me and him this morning.....

I dish up the eggs and then head over to Pedri and hand them to him. "Here you go, big baby....." I laugh, and he rolls his eyes and mumbles, thanks.

I sit down next to him, and he looks at me. "What do I have to do for you to forgive me...." He asked, and I sighed. "Pedri, it's not that easy.....you really hurt me....and I'm not sure if I can trust anything that comes out of your mouth anymore..." I said

He put his plate down on the table and mine, and turned me so I was looking at him. "I told you.....I meant every word when I told you I loved you....." He whispered, and tears rolled down my cheeks. "I'm scared you're gonna hurt me again....." I whispered, and he looked into my eyes. "If I ever get you back, Isa....I will make sure I'll never lose you again.....you're the best thing that's ever happened to me.....and I promise I won't hurt you...." He whispered, and I looked back into his eyes. "I love you too...." I whisper, and he smiles, wiping tears.

"I'll be here waiting. Just take all the time you need...." He whispered, and I nodded. I leaned in, and I gave him a soft kiss. He smiled and kissed me back. I slowly pulled away, and I looked at him. "That's for you to remember until I'm ready...." I giggle, and he smiles. "Come here...." He opens his arms, and I cuddle into him.
We eat our breakfast and then just watch the TV show that is on.

A few days pass

I'm currently lying down on the couch. When I heard Pedri shout my name from his room. I sigh, and I get up, and I walk into him. "Yes??" I asked him, and he chuckled. "I need to shower, and I need help...." He said, and I laughed. "Nope, not happening...." I go to walk out "Isa please...." He said, and I sighed. "Where's Pablo??" I ask, and he chuckled. "He's gone out with his other friends....."

I sigh, and I walk over. "Fine, let's just do this...." I help him up and walk him over to the bathroom. I turned on the water and then I put the chair we got into the shower. He's leaning against the sink and starts to undress himself.

"Seriously?" I look at him, and he smirks. "Not like, it's nothing you've seen before..." he said, and I rolled my eyes.
He grabs my waist and pulls me close to him. "Don't act. You don't like it, Isa...." He whispered and pulled down the strap of my top. He kisses my collarbone and starts sucking on it. I moaned softly, and I looked at him.

He smirks and looks down at me, and I smash my lips onto his. He kisses me back and pulls me closer. I tangle my fingers into his hair and deepen the kiss.
He pulls away and takes off my top fully, and kisses down my neck. I moan softly and tug at his hair.

⚠️⚠️⚠️ smut warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️
He kisses down my chest and gets to my breasts, and sucks on them. I moan and throw my head back. "Fuck....." He smirks and slides off my shorts.
He pulls down my underwear and enters two fingers inside of me. I moan loudly as he twists them and goes deeper. "Fuck Pepi...." I scream and he whispers in my ear. "God, I've missed you calling me that...." He said, and I kissed him passionately. He kisses me back and goes faster with his fingers. I moan, and I pull at his boxers.
"I need you...." I whisper, and he nodded. He pulled out his fingers. "Sit on the counter...." He said, and I nodded, and he stayed leaned against one side. He moved over to my side and took off his boxers while holding me for support.
He then slid into me, and I moan. "Fuck....." I said and I stratch my nails up and down his back.
He starts to go faster, and I look into his eyes. "You sure you're okay?" I asked, and he nodded. "Yeah....I've missed you...." He whispers, and I smile and kiss him. "I missed you too...."
He goes faster and deeper and then we both eventually cum at the same time. He pulls out and leans against me.
⚠️⚠️⚠️ smut over ⚠️⚠️

I looked at him. "You okay?" I ask, and he sighed. "Not gonna lie, it hurt....but it worth it...." He smirked, and I giggled, and I hugged him. He smiled and hugged me back.
"Now we both gotta shower...." He laughs, and I roll my eyes.
I get down, and I help him get into the shower. "I'm gonna go to mine....shout me when you're done?" I told him, and he nodded.

I left and went upstairs to my room, and I quickly showered and then got dressed into the same clothes as before. I looked into the mirror, and I sighed. "What did I just do....." I whispered to myself.
"ISA!" I hear him shout, and I sigh and walk downstairs. Here we go again......