chapter 18

Pedris Pov
I walk away from Isabel like she told me, and I walk into the locker room, and I put my head into my hands. "What have I done!!" I scream to myself. "I've fucked up so bad....." I said and I sighed and pull at my own hair.

Ferran comes and sits on his seat next to me. "What happened?" He asked and I laugh sarcastically "she hates me....what did I expect....she doesn't believe anything I'm saying either......she doesn't trust me and believe I truly do love her.....I've lost her....." I cry, and Ferran sighs."I'm so sorry, man......I shouldn't have started this in the first place...." He said, and I sighed. "I shouldn't have even agreed to it....I can admit now it was horrible what I did....and I've hurt her more than anything in this world...." I whisper and wipe my tears.

Pablo storms into the locker room and lifts me up, slamming me against the locker. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" He shouts, and I cry. "I'm sorry....." I said, and he rolls his eyes. "You hurt her!! She trusted you so much, and this was just a game to you?? She's my little sister!!" He shouts and lets me fall back down.

"God......she been through so much shit in her life......and she's finally able to trust someone again.....and you do this to her?? I trusted you....to take care of her....." He said and set down.

"I do care about her Pablo.....I love her......I was an idiot okay.....I shouldn't of done it......but I truly did fall for her......I love her so much and I'll do anything to make it up to her....." I said, and he rolls his eyes.

"You think she's ever gonna trust you again?? God, you're more stupid than I thought......" He said, getting up.
"Also don't talk to me ever again we are no longer best friends...." He said and looked at Ferran."Same goes to you!!" He said and stormed back out.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "Fuck!!!" I kick my bench and I scream in frustration.

Xavi comes in and Gavi walks in behind but he goes and sits by Eric instead of his normal bench. I don't blame him.
Xavi starts talking about the game and what we need to do and not do. I'm not really listening cause all I can think about is Isa.....and what she's doing right now. And how I just wish I could talk to her and take everything I did back......I wish we could start over and be a couple.....

"Pedri??" Xavi shouts, and I look at him. " You listening???" He said, and I nodded. He continued with what he was saying.

We eventually got ready and headed out onto the pitch. I run out, and I look up at the stands, and I see her sitting there. Her back is facing me, so I can see she is wearing Gavis jersey now.....she's talking to Sira, and I know for a fact things aren't gonna well for Ferran either....

I sigh and look away and walk onto the pitch. Losing her made me realise how much I really love her.....I'm an idiot for messing all this shit up.

Eric comes over to me, and I sigh. "I don't need a lecture...." I said, and he shook his head. "Just wanted to see if you were okay.....Ferran told me everything and how much you regret it now cause you really did fall for her...." He said, and I nodded. "Yeah....I'm so stupid.....I've lost her for good, she's never gonna forgive me...." I look down, and Eric pats my back. "You never know.....just give her time...." He said, and I sighed. "I really don't think she will.....I wouldn't forgive me if I was her...." I said, and I continue doing warms up as I watch him walk off in her direction. He's one of her best friends, so I'm surprised he's even talking to me. She comes down and hugs him, and I just watch them.

"What the hell did she ever do you? That you had to hurt her so bad??" Fermin said, walking over. "Oh, here we go...." I said and looked at him. "You gonna swoop in and take her now? I know you've been waiting for me to fuck up. Here's your chance." I said, and he laughed. "You really think this about me wanting her? She's my friend, and you hurt her! For a stupid bet!! Do you really hate her that much!?" He said and I sighed "that's the fucking point.....I don't hate her! I love her, okay!! And I know I'm an idiot I fucked up...."
I said and groaned. "Well, good luck cause she's not gonna love you back after what you did to her...." He said and walked off.
Of course, he heads in her direction..

I've lost her for good.....she's gonna end up with him now....I know it....
I kick the bin with the balls in it and knock it over. "Pedri!" Xavi shouts, and I sigh. "Sorry......" I said and walked off down the tunnel. 
I walk into the locker room, and I scream in frustration and start hitting my locker door. "WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!! " I said, and I slid down to the floor, and I cried into my hands. 

Xavi walks in and sees me. "Pedri....." He said, and I looked up. "Maybe it's best if you go home....?" He said, and I nodded.  "Yeah sorry coach I'm just not in the mental state to play right now...." I said, and I got up. He nodded. "Sort it out.....and I'll see you in training tomorrow...." He said, and I nodded.

I got changed out of my match gear, and I grabbed my keys and headed to the car park.
I take out my phone, and I text her.

Pedri
Isa......I'm so sorry.....I'm such an idiot....I'm sorry for hurting you... and I'm sorry for using you....I'm and idiot for fucking up something that was so special.....I didn't realise what I had until I lost it....
You're more than just a game to me....when I told you I loved you.....I meant it Isa....I meant every word I said to you.....I promise.
I just hope one day you can forgive  me.....

I put my phone away and I get into the car and drive home.