Chapter 3

Isabels Pov
It's been a few days now, and tomorrow it is Pablo and I's 19th birthday!! We are going out to a club tonight to celebrate and bring in our birthday at midnight. Since the season starts soon, this will be the last party time all the boys can have.
I wake up, and I get up and put on a sports bra and bicycle shorts. I tie my hair up into a high poiny tail and then put on my running shoes.
I head downstairs, and I go into the kitchen and start to make myself a protein shake.
There's a knock on the door, and I go and open it. "Oh, it's you...." I said and let Pedri in. "Nice to see you too, Isabel.." He said, and he looked me up and down as I walked off.
I laugh as I catch him, and I continue to make my protein shake. "Where is Pablo?" He asks, and I looked at him. "Still in bed..." I chuckle. I hit the blender and started to cut up some fruit to have with it.
"God, you look good in that...." He said, leaning on the table counter across from me. I turn around and look at him. "Too bad you can't have me..." I smirk, and he bounces off the opposite counter and walks over to me. "Really now....." He puts his hands on the counter, either side of me, and looks at me. I laugh and push him away. "Pedri, I told you I'm not interested...." I laugh, and I poor the protein shake into my cup. I sit up on the stool, and I eat the fruit.
"You kissed me back last night...." He said and set next to me. "I also said it shouldn't have happened.....it was a mistake..." I said, and he nodded. "Fine, whatever...." He got up and left. I roll my eyes. Why does he even care so much? I thought he hated me just as much as I hate him.
I finished my fruit and protein shake, and then I got my airpods and phone, and I headed out the door and went for a run.
When I come back about an hour later. The two boys are chilling watching old football games. I walk in, and I go over and take out a bottle of water from the fridge. I sit down on the empty couch.
"Where did you go this time?" Pablo asks, and I shrug. "Just the usual....when do mom, dad, and Aurora fly in, by the way?" I ask him and drink my water. (In this, they only live there part time. I know irl they live in barca full time now)
"I think in a few hours actually....." He said, and I nodded, and I took my hair out of the pony tail. I flip my hair forward and push it back. I see from the corner of my eye that Pedri is watching me. I look over at him, and he looks away as soon as he realises I catch him.
I laugh and get up. "I'm gonna go shower, and I'll collect them from the airport then." I told Pablo, and he nodded and went back to watching the football game. I walk over to Pedri and whisper. "Were you enjoying the view you can't have....." I smirk and walk off. He looks at me as I leave and bites his lip. "Pedri, you just missed a great goal!" Pablo said, and Pedri looked at him. "Gavs, it's an old game." He laughs
I walk up the stairs, and I grab a towel and head into the shower.
I shave everywhere and wash my body and wash my hair. I put in a hair mask. And do some skin care while I let it sit in my hair.
Eventually, I rinse it out, and I then get out of the shower. I wrap a towel around my body and walk out of the bathroom. I'm pushed back in and pushed against the counter. The door closes.
"You think you can tease me, princess...." Pedri said, standing close to me. "Yes." I said confidently. He groans and walks away for a minute. He comes back. "You drive me crazy you know that....." He said, and I chuckled. "Well, too bad....I still hate you..." I said and pushed him away. "I will change your mind...." He shouted after me as I left. I just hold up my finger and walk to my room. I shut the door and lock it. To make sure he doesn't try to sneak in.
I love playing this game. There is no way I'm letting him win. I hate him... okay, maybe not hate, but I still dislike him, and I would never sleep with him......
I dry my hair, and I get dressed into some leggings and an oversized hoodie. I brush out my hair, and I plait it into one braid.
I grab my car keys, and I head downstairs. I pop on my shoes and head out the door to collect my parents and my sister.