Epilogue

Renesmee's P.O.V

It has been almost nine months, and I am at the end of my junior year. It is also Jacob and I's nine-month anniversary since we eventually got together. Also, things have been great so far. We have had no problems in our relationship and haven't mated yet, which is good. My parents have noticed that and are happy but are talking about us, waiting till marriage since my birthday is in four months, and they still don't want us to be too serious. We have been together for almost a year and have been pretty serious. Also, since I asked Jacob to mark me, which was a stupid idea, I've wanted Jacob for the past couple of months, and it's killed me. Jacob has been secretly pleasuring me, using his magical hands to keep the heat away. He hasn't been complaining, though. He enjoys it, which I'm grateful for. I would be in so much pain if it weren't for him.

Sophia is now four and my age as a vampire when I had her, which is weird to think about knowing I had her four years ago. I walked into our room to see Sophia on her bed, reading Paper Towns.

"Hey, Sophia," I said.

"Hey, mom." Sophia said, putting her book down and looking up at me. "What are you up to tonight?"

I walked into my closet to grab a gray crop top, jeans, and a scarf to go with the shirt. I then grabbed my flat white sandals and put them on. "I'm going to a bonfire at the First Beach with Jacob and Sam's pack."

"Ooh, can I come?" Sophia asked, getting up off the bed.

"Huh, sure. Get dressed, and we will go."

As Sophia dressed, I walked into the bathroom to finish getting ready. I put my hair up in a bun and reapply my makeup. I then walked out of the room to see Sophia dressed.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Not quite. I have to do my hair." Sophia responded, walking past me and into the bathroom.

I shook my head in amusement. I seriously can't believe my daughter is a teenager now. Time flies.

"Okay, I'll be in the living room waiting," I said.

"Okay," Sophia said.

I grabbed my keys, phone, and purse and entered the living room. Walking in, I always saw my parents making out on the couch.

"Really? You guys are still doing this?" I asked with disgust.

They pulled up and looked at me.

"Sorry. Where are you going?" Mom asked.

"I'm going to a bonfire at the first beach, and Sophia is going with me," I responded.

"Okay, who will be there, and are you meeting Jacob there?"

"Yeah, I'm meeting Jacob there because he has pack stuff to do first, and Jacob and Sam's pack will be there."

"Okay, don't be gone too long," Dad said with a smirk.

I looked at him suspiciously. "I won't."

Suddenly, I heard Sophia coming down the hall, and I turned around. Her hair is braided to the side.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yes," Sophia responded.

"Okay, we will be back soon."

"Okay." Mom and Dad said.

We walked out, got into the car, and headed onto the road to First Beach.

When we pulled up to the parking lot by the beach, I looked down at the beach and saw some of Sam and Jacob's pack but no Jacob or Sam. So we got out of the car and headed down to the beach. When we got down to the beach, I could see everyone better. There was Seth and Quil, and then there was Brady and Colin, who, if you didn't know, are in Sam's pack now. They were playing football on the sand. We headed over to them, and Seth turned around, looking at me smiling, and then turned to Sophia. He stared at her for a second, not moving when he saw her.