Part 87

SCP-953: *Is holding a 1000 degree knife, while Jack Bright is holding a chainsaw cannon*

Author: ... You know you could have just asked nicely, instead of kidnapping me from my own universe to make this part?!

Jack Bright: Well, but that option sounds more fun, doesn't it?

Author: Jeez... Just give me my phone, and let's do this... *Gets untied*

Teddiebare17
"Hello. I am new to this. But is nice to meet you all. And I got some questions.173. what happens if you snap your own neck?"
SCP-173: I am afraid this is impossible, but if someone else did it... I don't know, I would probably die...
"106. what did you do in your early life before becoming what you are?"

SCP-106: That was ages ago, but I remember I was interested in playing the piano... In fact, I still remember how to play it... *Grabs a sheet of paper with notes and sits in front of a piano*

SCP-2662: Is he going to play Mozart? Or maybe Beethoven?

SCP-106: *Nods at the Author and starts playing "Never gonna give you up"*

SCP-2662: *Angry Eldritch swearing*"049. have you tried to cure a cure that is already cured but it hasn't been cured because the cure is the cure."

SCP-049: Of course I did. After all, I am The Cure!"682. What's your favourite fast food place?"

SCP-682: SCP-458, the infinite pizza box. Better than any fast-food place."035 I don't know if someone else has said it but. What do you think of the ambassador of alagadda."

SCP-035: *Is laying completely drunk on the floor along with SCP-076* Uhhh... I cannot *hick* r-r-remember, sorry...

Author: Okay, what happened to these two?

SCP-073: 035 wanted to party like the Romans did, and Abel agreed to keep him company..."953. I bow to you cause its a traditional way to greet someone in Korean."

SCP-953: *Bows back*"And author. What's your next move on the occurrence. What will you do?"

Author: Uhm... Which occurence are you talking about? Because I am not exactly sure, sorry.

IanGametion
"*Sudden portal open before anything Ian comes out, not the normal Ian but new and more younger somehow*Ian: "Ugh, the fuck is with this thing." *He says as he flick his empty hand, before noticing the place he place himself in.* "Hey, I think I got to the right place." *He looks around before seeing the scp foundation symbol.* "Yep, hopefully this little note has some reward for me."*A quick zoom on the note he is referring to, it is a letter more than a note. Having written on the outside, 'To Friends of The Past From Ian'*"

Author: Sup dude, it has been ages since the last time you visited us, how are you?

certified_BIG_SHOT
"i chew gobstoppersalso whats 049's opinion on the black plague?"

SCP-049: Pretty deadly, pretty close to the Great Pestilence, but not close enough to challenge it.

shiftersans097
"Hitler(unite):*is inside a rocket ship flying away from earth as he was heading towards mars as the rocket ship was hit by a meteor*OH NO *tries to keep in control as it malfunctioned due to the meteor hitting the side which caused fire to erupt*"

Author: *Is watching this from a distance* Just make sure to return him to us after you are done playing with him. He still has a long time of his jail period.